QUESTION

Ways to increase your income or make money.
VIMA66
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

QUESTION

Post by VIMA66 »

I WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AS Scheduler.
CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHERE OR HOW DO I APPLY FOR IT?
PLEASE HELP!! I NEED A JOB SOON!!
THANK'S
VIMA :?:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: QUESTION

Post by Admin »

One company we know that is looking for schedulers is called Executive Scheduling Associates . Type this name into a google search, and it will be the first company that is listed. Of course no promises, but we know they were recently doing some hiring.
VIMA66 wrote:I WANT TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION AS Scheduler.
CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHERE OR HOW DO I APPLY FOR IT?
PLEASE HELP!! I NEED A JOB SOON!!
THANK'S
VIMA :?:
Prop8

Post by Prop8 »

Hi,
I am a Pharmacist seeking a new job. I have worked with low income and homeless patients, and found those jobs to give me the most satisfaction, as I feel as if I am truly helping someone. I am just wondering if you know if there are any Community Health Pharmacies in Clark County (Vancouver, WA) who employ Pharmacists, and, if so, would you be able to send me information on how to contact these places? I don't live in Vancouver at this time, but am trying to find a more satisfying job where I can feel like I am helping people, and Vancouver is one of the cities on my list for possible relocation. Thanks very much.
Julie

Post by Julie »

Hello,
I live at Riverview, FL 33569. Question - what do high paying (in the past) people do for help? My employer had to lower all the executives pay in order for all employees to come back to work after the company was closed for two years because of Covid 19 (we work with Hillsborough County schools, transporting students from school).
I've been putting in applications everywhere but it's difficult locating a position paying $125K. I've also been driving for uber at night after I make dinner for my children and help them with homework. I've since ran through all my savings, all my credit cards are maxed out because I'm trying to make up for the loss of income, in order to pay my bills which for some reason all went up to astonishing amounts during this time. (My rent went from $1750 to $2300, my lights went from $250 to $550 and my water went from $100 to $275).
My light bill is currently $2500, my water bill is currently $860, my rent is $2300 + late fees. I'm getting shutoff notices and eviction notices. My question is I don't know what to do for a job or more income and need someone to please help me.
Hillsborough County said they are completely out of funding and aren't able to help me.