Parent has prostate cancer

State and local government assistance programs.
Jillian
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Parent has prostate cancer

Post by Jillian »

To Whom It May Concern, My name is Suzanne and my dad has had prostate cancer for 9 years. He was forced to retire 2 years ago, and we are now undergoing the 5th different chemo treatment.
Last month, the center heat and air unit broke down in my parents’ house and after several days we came up with the money to have it repaired.
Due to the nature of the issue the power bill is 1078.00.We don’t know who to reach out to and are looking for some assistance.
Any help or information that you may be able to pass on to me for people with prostate cancer would be an enormous blessing.
I can be reached via email at this address or by phone. That number is a mobile phone and can also receive text messages.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely, Suzanne
dentist
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Parent has prostate cancer

Post by dentist »

I received huge copay bill from my provider for $1895.25 for cancer treatment for radiation (Prostate Cancer). It is for my parents. They are a retired person as well my wife also retired & totally depend upon monthly SSA benefit & my monthly income is 1305/- & my spouse monthly income is $388/- so it is very difficult for me to pay copayment for the prostate cancer for my parent. I need help to pay that bill & I may receive another bill next month also.