Would like a car instead of using a bus all the time

State and local government assistance programs.
Jon Cor Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Would like a car instead of using a bus all the time

Post by Jon Cor Mac »

Hello, I am mother of one. She is two. Well I’m writing to see how I can get help with getting a car for me and my daughter. It’s very hard on me right now trying to get my daughter in daycare and getting a job without transportation.
I ride the bus but that’s not good either because hours of operations. If in any way you can give me information about programs that’s would be great. I’m in Charlotte NC, and ask me if you need more information please. Thank you.
Joe Terranova
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Would like a car instead of using a bus all the time

Post by Joe Terranova »

My name is Alex, I am reaching out just to see if any help is available for me and my family. I am 21 years old, I have a fiance and we live in GA. I keep taking the bus as my car breaks down, and would like a new car instead of the bus
I am the one between us able to work at the moment and my job has within the past month cut hours due to budget cuts and economical reasons. My car is practically on its last leg and I have no idea what is wrong with it nor can I afford to even get it looked at. All our bills are due or past due, are rent is coming up, and I am having to drive the car to work regardless of it being tore up because I have no outer assistance. A new car would be great to help us save on bus passes/
I was raised by my grandparents and both of them passed away from Cancer. My biological father never had anything to do with me or my siblings and my mother quite frankly had other cares as well. It doesn't change my love for them but due to my Nana and Papa passing, my mother hasn't had a care in the world for me on top of me being unable to see any of my mother's family due to the facts of what happened. I am not one to beg for help especially when I have had a rocky relationship with church since my Nana and Papa were the ones who encouraged of to put our faith and hopes in the Lord's hand. We went to church every Sunday, prayed every night, said our prayers before dinner especially on holidays but it's been incredibly rocky since their passing. Anyways, the point of this email is me realizing that I need help, and I was just wondering if there was any information that might be able to help me get back on my feet with a new car while I continue to do everything to pick up the pieces. Thank you so much