PLEASE HELP MY POWER HAS BEEN SHUT OFF!

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
vervainangel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

PLEASE HELP MY POWER HAS BEEN SHUT OFF!

Post by vervainangel »

I desperately need help with getting my power turned back on. I have paid something towards the bill every paycheck but Alabama power wanted all of it and since I didn't have all of it they shut my power off. I work but my hours were cut at work and it's been hard with all my bills. It is so hot out right now (over 95 degrees) and I've lost all the groceries in the refrige. Me and my children are desperate right now and don't know where to turn. I've tried United Way and places like that but they say I don't qualify for their programs. Please I need help.
Urgent help with Alabama Power.Any help would be so apprectiated. Below is the number to help, you can pay via bill matrix.
Account 44882-57034 For Street address begining with 2251 ( It will verify it during payment )
https://paymentssoutherncompanies.billm ... bamaPower/
It goes directly to the company through bill matrix. or call bill matrix at 1-800-835-2702
The money won't go to me but right to my power bill. Alabama power will only turn it back on when it's been paid.

Thank you and God bless!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: PLEASE HELP MY POWER HAS BEEN SHUT OFF!

Post by Admin »

Here are some programs offered by Alabama power

One is the fact that Alabama Power Co. will help customers who are verified as federal government Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or part of the Aid for Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) recipients will not be billed a monthly service charge of approximately $8.91. Call 1-800-245-2244 to ask about this or other programs.

Another option is Project Share. The project share program operates year round and serves utility bill help to those on fixed or low incomes senior citizens, disabled persons. Potential clients who are in need of help or want to learn more should apply for Project SHARE assistance at the local American Red Cross office in their county.
erkel

Post by erkel »

hi my husband and i have a really high electric bill with the economy like we hardly have no money coming in.our electric bill is 450 dollars on top of rent and food and keeping our car we can not afford it we also have 2 little ones please help us i cant let my babies go with out electric thank u so much for ur time i live in florida, jacksonville to me more specific
Chris

Post by Chris »

Florence S.C. I need help I DONT ASK FOR MUCH HELP My power has been off for months!I get a disability check of 950.00 a month and that is all I have coming in no help from anything else MY granddaughter stays with me she is a year old! My power has been acting crazy for months before it was turned off! It has blowed tvs computer, ect.. Duke power said due to nature that the ant beds cause it to blow the tranformer that they wouldn't do anything My power bill kept going up and up Lets say after the 3rd time of them coming out the ant beds got removed!
MaryJane

Post by MaryJane »

I ran into tough month and I need assistance with paying my power bill. I have 2 kids and I use a breathing machine at night for my sleeping disorder. I have called all family I have which is not much since I grew up a ward of the state. I can be reached at this email. That's my work cell phone and any assistance will be greatly appreciated. My power bill this month is 193.76. Please call either way with a response and I thank you in advance for your attention to with this matter.
Esparity

Post by Esparity »

We have a power bill that’s $224.04, and we have rent that’s $500 a month, we need help paying. It because our last power was $250, in we had to use the rent money to used to pay for the power I'm own "SSI checks" in so does my son draws "SSI checks" please can you help us out some I need it. All by the way I need help paying child care, I just started a job at. Wal-Mart, its part-time job I am making $8.45 an hour. I really would love some help on getting help with the daycare. Cost I will need the help own, October the 9th because that’s when I actually start working please I'm asking for help please. Thank You!
JRichardson

Post by JRichardson »

I just moved into my neighbors rental house because I had nowhere else to go. I can’t afford to have electric and water turned on and is having to stay in the cold house and use candles for light. I shower wherever and whenever I can. My family has robbed my House so anything I did have of value I can’t sell to help me out because I no longer have it. I don’t know what else do and know I can’t go on like this much longer. I have asked everyone I know for help and have even tried to sell my only vehicle for 1,000 just to be able to turn on power, water and buy groceries with whatever is left.
Jetsfan

Post by Jetsfan »

I am in need of emergency help with a power bill of $647.13 and the amount that is previous unpaid is $381.95. I am also in need of help with my mortgage payment for January and February of this year in the amount of $1433.00. I have applied at the Gulf Coast Community Action Agency and was told to call back in March. I am 65 years and on a fixed income. My telephone number is below.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If those amounts for your power bill are accurate, that means it is costing you $300 per month! That is outrageous for someone seeking assistance. No electric bill should be that high, unless you live in a mansion. So it appears as if you are wasting power and not living a frugal lifestyle. So while you can try to apply for power and electric bill help, good luck getting an agency to assist you.
Jetsfan wrote:help with a power bill of $647.13 and the amount that is previous unpaid is $381.95.
lucylew

Post by lucylew »

Is there anyway to help my family?
I am in desperate need of assistance with my Power bill in the amount of $380.62 before April 20th or its going to be turned off, and since I missed the date my power has been shut off. A lot of the charity organizations I have called are out of funds.
My husband has yet to be able to work and is going to have to file for disability…. If his headache didn’t cause him to pass out he would be ok to get a job, but I’ve come home from work and found him passed out in the floor, he’s had 4 concussions from falling and hitting his head and has been told by many doctors if he has another one it could kill him…… He already is suffering with severe memory loss…..
My 13 year old daughter is having some severe anxiety due to family issues with her father my ex husband and i cant leave her alone for a long period of time, even more so now that are power has been shut off….. We didn’t even get to have Christmas this year….