We have zero dollars

State and local government assistance programs.
Elephant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

We have zero dollars

Post by Elephant »

My boyfriend and I are unfortunately homeless as of last Saturday and we have been living outside at the East Brunswick Public Library ever since. We have zero dollars, no money, and 211has been zero help, and I am at a dead end with the Middlesex County Board of Social Services.
Definitely not a lack of trying and multiple attempts per day. Other than being absolutely terrified each night we are sleeping outside (NO other option), we are without food. The roof (and an occasional shower) is the most important part, but I guess so is food. We have ZERO dollars to our name (can’t buy ANYTHING) and we also don’t have transportation to even get to a food pantry. I’m at a total loss but I am trying to be as strong as possible.
Please help :(. I’m at the library all day every day until it closes then we go outside to sleep.
zaya Cassidy
anti spam: Blue

Re: We have zero dollars

Post by zaya Cassidy »

Hi,
My name is Seta, living in Cleveland TN.
My mother (Claire) 81 years old, lives with me and has zero dollars to her name. She never worked in her life, has Zero income, No Insurance and No Social Security Income. She is lately diagnosed with Lung Cancer and she has been treated with a Radiation therapy.
I have to help her financially, and take care of her all day, so I cannot have a job, we cannot afford Food, utilities, Medical expenses. We have zero money. We need money for X-Rays, Biopsy, Ct Scan, Pet Scan, Medicine, Laboratory and Doctors visits expenses...
We are seeking for any help.
What do you advice or suggest please?
Thank you for your cooperation and Understanding.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: We have zero dollars

Post by Admin »

If you have no money, or income, there are some government programs to try. But they are generally time limited/temporary and also most have some form of work requirements / job training needed. Learn more on the programs here for people, in particular single moms, with with no money. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ncome.html
zaya Cassidy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:17 am Hi,
My name is Seta, living in Cleveland TN.
She never worked in her life, has Zero income, No Insurance and No Social Security Income. She is lately diagnosed with Lung Cancer and she has been treated with a Radiation therapy.