Job for contractor

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Savannah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Job for contractor

Post by Savannah »

Hello everyone, ........ I am here because I need your help...... I was working for a company over 7 years as a contractor, but the company couldn't renew the contract because they no longer had the budget to keep us on so that left me unemployed and looking for a job......... I received unemployment, but it has run out and I am still looking for employment with no luck so far......... And now my rent and other bills are pass due...... I am afraid I will be on the streets is I can't come up with the money or get a job. I been stressed and depressed, but I have contractor skills and will not give up and I will not let the devil win I am trying my best to keep holding my head up high don't get me wrong it's hard. But I believe in GOD and I know he got my back. I will not give I will continue to fill out job applications for other contractor jobs............. PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP SO I CAN PAY MY RENT AND KEEP MY APARTMENT....... I DO APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.
Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Job for contractor

Post by Admin »

Contractors can freelance. There are local companies that offer these positions. Find local free lance jobs. If you have 7 years of experience that should hopefully help you find a role as the job market is booming and so tight.
Savannah wrote:Hello everyone, ........ I am here because I need your help...... I was working for a company over 7 years as a contractor, but the company couldn't renew the contract because they no longer had the budget to keep us on so that left me unemployed and looking for a job......... I received unemployment, but it has run out and I am still looking for employment with no luck so far......... And now my rent and other bills are pass due...... I am afraid I will be on the streets is I can't come up with the money or get a job. I been stressed and depressed, but I have contractor skills and will not give up and I will not let the devil win I am trying my best to keep holding my head up high don't get me wrong it's hard. But I believe in GOD and I know he got my back. I will not give I will continue to fill out job applications for other contractor jobs............. PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP SO I CAN PAY MY RENT AND KEEP MY APARTMENT....... I DO APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH.
Thanks,
DuhDuh
anti spam: Blue

Post by DuhDuh »

Good afternoon,
I currently am the manager of a rental company. I stumbled onto your website while I was looking for some temporary assistance to help pay bills or to find a work from home opportunity as a contract job that could help provide additional income, as I have a large family and do not make nearly enough in my current position. I attended University of Phoenix but did not graduate. I have one year of business and one year of psychology.
I found an area on your site in the work from home category with contractor jobs, that stated you would be interested in finding people that can help write for your blog, articles, etc. I am very interested in learning more about this opportunity and would be interested in being considered for this position in m
Momsscolar

Post by Momsscolar »

Hi yes I'm moving to Savannah think be first week of June. I'm 68 disabled gentleman in a wheelchair. I may need help with utilities and furniture and my partner a job as a contractor. I'm on social security so limited on funds going to take my whole check to get the Mobil home and paying the person to drive me down. I'm in northern Kentucky near Cincinnati Ohio. I've lived in Savannah for about 14 years total moved because of health problems, but I need another job as a contractor too. Only things I own is a microwave, air fryer, dorm fridge, fan and my computer and clothes and I have a service 🐕‍🦺 dog. Just need a few things bed, chest of drawers, couch, coffee table, kitchen table living room chair, kitchen utensils. I'm in a wheelchair because of 2 spinal cord injuries. If you think you could help be wonderful if not if you could point me to someone or agency be great thanks Peter.