Investment account hacked

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
VINASKY
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Investment account hacked

Post by VINASKY »

Good morning!
Hope all is well.
I’m in need of some major help please!
I was hacked last year on my investment account that I had all my savings in. They took $280,000 from me. I can provide Secret Service documents if you would like to see. It has my credit cards maxed out. I sold my silver collection to get by. I relocated to the state of Indiana. I don’t know how much your able to help with at this time, but I would be grateful for any. I can’t keep up with these credit card bills and I’ll never get a head of them because of the interest.
It’s been hard to try to find a good paying job in PA because they require the Covid shot or testing. I believe we are in biblical times and that is just evil. I would rather starve then do that. I know it sounds extreme but that’s how I feel about it. My ex husband has been this so much worse.
Now I’m living in someone’s closet in a tent cot that I barely know and they have 7 inside cats. I’m not complaining that my Investment account was hacked but can you imagine the smell? But I’m thankful to have a place to stay.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Any questions please let me know. Or if you can point me in the right direction if you can’t help.
God Bless!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Investment account hacked

Post by Admin »

That is horrible - so sorry. Scams are all too common. We have resources that may help (not to mention call your local authorities) and hopefully these programs will help you recover from the hack / scam on your banking and investment accounts. Find scam protections here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... scams.html