Hard of hearing in Ohio and phone bill due

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ATHENAFARIS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Hard of hearing in Ohio and phone bill due

Post by ATHENAFARIS »

I need help paying my phone bill in Ohio. I have to use Ohio Relay Services because I am severely hearing impaired I both ears. I cannot use a phone normally. I am on disability SSI and work part time 15-20 hours weekly at 10.40 hour. I have missed work about 2 1/2-3 months this year due Covid and other illnesses. So I am behind.
Hard of hearing gives me a special phone, and I need it. No other type of phone service will work for my in Ohio. The Relay Services I call my family and doctors with and work too.
Please let me know if you can help. I'm looking at disconnecting this weekend or by Monday Dec 13. I need at least $116.00 to keep it afloat. Thank you.
James2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hard of hearing in Ohio and phone bill due

Post by James2 »

Hello,
My name is Shanna and I live in Cleves, Ohio 45002. I have a 13 yr old son and 14 year old daughter. I am struggling to pay my bills, including phone, as I am a single mother with one hearing impaired kid It is just the kids and I. I do work full time however just as most people in today's society I am struggling. I receive no assistance and struggle to pay bills let alone buy groceries. My kids, including the almost deaf one, need phones for emergency communication and school work.
The school year is approaching quickly and I have most of the school supplies for the kids however I am not able to provide for their new school clothes nor shoes or a phone. They desperately need both. Teenagers grow quickly.
If I can please have information in regards to how or where to receive assistance with getting clothes, a phone and shoes for disabled, impaired hearing kids. Please that would be great.
I appreciate your time and consideration.