Full set up dental implants needed

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Brice1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Full set up dental implants needed

Post by Brice1 »

My name is Julie. I am disabled and my teeth are breaking and decaying badly. Today I went to a Periodontist. He stated that I needed to have all of my teeth removed. I asked about veneers and he told me it was not possible due to the breakage and decay in my teeth. He quoted me $62.000 for implants for all of my teeth. Me entire mouth needs work. I don’t have that kind of money.
I have scrolled the web for the last 4 hours looking for help. I am exhausted. My teeth hurt from grinding them. I am 56 years young. I have had medical stuff my whole life and now hit by the full set up dental implants needed. I also have chronic pain so I am on pain killers. I do work very part time, working depends on how I feel. If I am having a good day or a bad day. I can’t sit for long periods, and I can’t stand or walk for long periods. I usually walk with a cane otherwise I limp very bad and my back starts to hurt. I am leaving you my phone number as well as my state. I hope you can help me. I also talked to an oral surgeon today and they quoted me at $13.000 for a full set of implants for my dental needs. I need to have all of my teeth pulled. I don’t have that either.
Kelly lynn

Re: Full set up dental implants needed

Post by Kelly lynn »

Hello, I’m a survivor of DV. My ex-wife was served an order of protection (attached) and drained the bank accounts before leaving.
The stress she caused led to me being unemployed and cracking a tooth due to grinding my teeth at night due to stress. So now I need a full set of dental implants. I’m experiencing extreme financial hardship and physical pain.
PROBLEM: I have no medical insurance. I need a root canal and a crown, totaling $4,100.I can’t sleep or chew because of the pain. If I don’t act soon, I will lose my tooth due to the crack propagating. But a fell set of implant, which are around $9,500, would be better.
ASK: Will someone please help me pay for the dental procedures? I could provide you with the names of the clinic.
Option B: Will you kindly provide me with organization I can write to so they can help sponsor the medical procedure, please? I'm all alone.
Thank you so much for existing and caring.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Implants can sometimes be paid for using government insurance, even Medicaid. But it varies by state. And generally it will only be for front teeth or say for work reasons. But look here for ways to get free teeth implants.
Yumi

Post by Yumi »

Hello,
My doctor recommended that I content this organization as I need major help regarding my teeth. I need a full set of implants. I’ve had 2 surgeries already. My teeth are awful and falling out/breaking off. I have recently applied for disability for other health issues but been denied twice. I’m currently unemployed. I’m in constant, terrible pain. I get infections about 3-4 times a year. I probably need the rest of my teeth pulled and possibly implants or dentures.
My husband is in the same situation that needs dental implants, except for he hasn’t had much, if any, work done because he always wants to take care of me first.
Can you help us? We are located about an hour north of Houston, TX.