Abscess tooth work

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Oaker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Abscess tooth work

Post by Oaker »

Abscess tooth spread to jaw line.
Yes my boyfriend is unemployed no insurance at the moment.
An he is in a predicament that he needs emergency dentist assistance. Hopefully close by as well.
We are in Banks County Georgia.
Need to find a dentist that does possible extractions if needed due to severely access to that has spread into jawline. And to help with cost or with free assistance with immediate emergency help near me.
Hopefully in the counties Banks, Jackson, White, Rayburn, Toccoa, Habersham, Commerce Georgia area.
Closest to start with would be Banks, Habersham, Toccoa Georgia area if all possible.
Need help as soon as possible.
Need to ask a completely different question. I'm disabled drawing SSI. So I can have away to go to pay bills an go to the doctor ECT and the dentist for the Abscess tooth removal.
An can I get help. I'm going to see my regular dentist and eye doctor in commerce Georgia been nine years know. I really need to see my edentit Last time I went to the eye doctor it cost around $1,200 just for me. I am currently going through a divorce and my friends are extremely limited and my insurance only do so much and straight Medicaid my doctor will not accept it.
Can I get help so I can see my regular tooth doctor for an Abscess tooth. I have been seeing since I was in kindergarten. My keratoconus in my is messed up and they know my entire eye history and I really don't want to see a different eye doctor. Can I get help to see my eye doctor an help getting new glasses as well an help with the eye and dental exam as well.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Abscess tooth work - we provided resources

Post by Admin »

There are a number of dental clinics in GA for people with no insurance. We assume many will handle extractions, but you need to discuss with them and call. Here is a list of free dental clinics in GA.
Oaker wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:46 am Abscess tooth spread to jaw line.
Yes my boyfriend is unemployed no insurance at the moment.
An he is in a predicament that he needs emergency dentist assistance. Hopefully close by as well.
We are in Banks County Georgia.
Need to find a dentist that does possible extractions if needed due to severely access to that has spread into jawline. And to help with cost or with free assistance with immediate emergency help near me.