repairs to my Ford

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Sam Thanker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

repairs to my Ford

Post by Sam Thanker »

Hello,  I’m 25 and very low income.  I own a 1997 Ford Taurus and I really need help paying for car repairs. I do work but I take care of myself, fiancé, and our son.  I have never been able to catch a break with cars, I can't afford a nice vehicle but I try really hard to keep the one I have nice. I don't know what else to do or who to turn to besides God. I’ve been praying and praying for some kind of break or help because all my work just didn't seem to be enough. I'm reaching out to you in hopes of find some sort of help with fixing my Ford car so I can keep going to work to support my family.  Please, if you can help me you can reach me here or on my cell phone.
FreddieMac2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: repairs to my Ford

Post by FreddieMac2 »

My Ford truck and trailer were impounded due to unpaid repairs and unsafe driving. The Ford Truck ran out of gas. It was in a rural area and to side of the road. My friend had the keys and took off walking for gas. Highway patrolman came up to window. Placed me under arrest and impound truck and trailer that I use to run my business. All kinds of tools equipment and supplies are with it. I have tried getting money together to get it out but my main tools are in it to repair my Ford and won't release them. This is my business my life my world. Its been months now and I am afraid they will auction it off soon.