Taxi that accommodates wheelchairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
One I got
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Taxi that accommodates wheelchairs

Post by One I got »

I am a 53-year-old female recipient of social security disability. I am not "wheelchair-bound", but I require a rollator for mobility and need a taxi that takes wheelchairs and accommodates me. I currently reside in Kingman, AZ, and I am doing online research of various cities to which I may move.
While I have many priorities to guide me (firstly prayer for God's grace, of course), the most important factor I must consider is my need for wheelchair accessible taxis. I do not find public buses and schedules to be feasible, nor do I want to buy my own car.
I tried to read some of your web page…
https://www. needhelppayingbills.com/html/ free_transportation_disabled. html
…but I still have a question about this type of program: How easy is it to access a list of wheelchair accessible taxi/vehicle services which are available in various areas that I am researching? [Examples: Northwest Arkansas (Fort Smith); Northern Oklahoma (Tulsa area); etc.]
There are not many disability or wheelchair friendly Taxis in my town, that I know of, and what can I do?
Any guidance you have to offer would be a godsend. Thank you for your time. Sincerely,