Terminal cancer patient

State and local government assistance programs.
Chanelle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Terminal cancer patient

Post by Chanelle »

To whom it may concern:
I need your help.
My mother is battling terminal cancer and I was wondering if you guys offer financial help?
Driving to Columbus is very expensive and any help would be appreciated.
DanaP

Re: Terminal cancer patient

Post by DanaP »

We have been searching your site for a link or anything to fill out so we can see if we can get some assistance for terminal cancer. I am the caretaker for a disabled veteran with terminal cancer. Travis and I have been thru a lot together in the last 4 years. He is a two time terminal cancer survivor. We recently lost our home because of his daughters actions. (She now lives with her mother in Texas) Travis and I also coworkers for Acosta Inc.
We travel and do mainly grocery store resets across the Midwest and medical appointments for terminal or some form of cancer treatment. Travis just starts next Monday Jan 9th and I have been with the company since October. Because of the holidays, I haven't worked in 3 weeks and are in desperate need of somewhere to stay until Sunday. We have been living in hotels for the last few weeks and there is nothing left. We have spent a few nights in the truck and I ended up extremely I'll with walking pneumonia. If there is anything you could do to help us with somewhere to stay a few days would be wonderful. We are also seeing housing. My 16 year old daughter is living in some pretty horrific conditions and wants to come live with me. Is there anything you can do with housing help?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Terminal cancer patient

Post by Admin »

Since you have many needs for the cancer patient, and we are not sure exactly where you are, try this link for resources. It lists local and state financial assistance programs for housing, medical, food, debt relief and more. A wide range of resources are listed, and located financial help in your community.