Son had life threatening condition

State and local government assistance programs.
WalinAtkisson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Son had life threatening condition

Post by WalinAtkisson »

Hi, my name is Dennis. My family and I live in New York. My family is going through a very rough time right now. We almost lost our son due to a health crisis. We were traveling 1.5 hours almost every day to the hospital that was taking care of him. The stay, food, gas and every other cost during this really hurt us.
After he was released from his life threatening condition we still had to keep going back to that hospital and one day the car started running really poorly. What happened is the engine is bad now. Cylinder two has a constant mis fire. It is something catastrophic that happened internally and cannot be driven anymore. Being we need to keep going to the hospital and working.
We called around to different auto dealerships but we still owe money on this car and our credit is not good. In all honesty I'm not going to lie, we made a lot of bad choices in the past. Plus we have a mortgage and other utilities with old hospital bills and my wife's old student loans. Having two children with all of that and what we make is very hard to survive.
There is no way for us to get a vehicle because of the payment now and what we make with our credit now after paying for sons threatening conditio. I found your website online and I am just looking for help. Both sides of our families have never been "well off" they struggled just as we are. We cannot keep going through this. It's taking a toll on all of us with the sons serious medical condition. We are good working people. We both work and have since we were teenagers. We have never had anything handed to us. If there is anything you can do or can send me any kind of info pointing me to the right place for assistance it would be so greatly appreciated. If you do get this and read this and reply, thank you. Thank you for what you do and what it looks like your organization does for families.