Medications from VA for a veteran

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Lawnizcek
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medications from VA for a veteran

Post by Lawnizcek »

Thank you! I'm a veteran and have received plenty of assistance from veteran's groups and local assistance. I have received financial help and job board information for veterans, but still haven't done very well at getting things back together. My depression and laziness hurt me bad. At least VA has me on medications for depression. Maybe I just need a good kick in the butt from my old drill sergeant.
I'm in Camby Indiana, Hendricks County. I feel that if I decide to just pick up my family and move maybe my luck will change!
Thank you for contacting me!
JMartin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medications from VA for a veteran

Post by JMartin »

I am a 100% service connected combat veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan. I am in need of help for my medications. Me and my wife moved to MA for better VA care as well as school of or our daughter. We paid our land lord up for one year plus security deposit a total of 19,500 using a loan I took from my mother.
I pay her 1500 a month. The land lord has criminal charges against her for assaulting my wife. Me and my wife have restraining orders against her. The problem I am facing is it is almost time for my lease to be up and I have no place to go and no saving's we are paying for our car at 23% interest and are in need of a second vehicle because of my doctors’ appointments; my wife's as well as our children.
We are always unable to make them, reschedule or cancel. I hate asking for help.
It hurts my pride as a father, husband and as a Marine. I do not know what help you may be able to give us for the prescription medications we need. Please know that any help you are able to give is in desperate need as a result of my land lord and her harassment.
I have had to admit myself into the hospital for becoming suicidal as well as my wife and daughter. The stress is just more than we can bare. She is now trying to evict us for failure to pay even thou we paid up a full. We are in advance of what we owe for rent and can prove it.
TimesofNY

Re: Medications from VA for a veteran

Post by TimesofNY »

I am contacting you in regards of assistance to my medications Oxford House (Sober living home) in Hoover Alabama. I am a US Army Veteran and have been in recovery since Sept 2021. I have jus gotten to the Oxford house on Saturday but now I need medications.
I am currently seeking employment through the VA too.
I need to pay the 125$ to not be dismissed on Sunday to get the medications I need from the VA veteran program.
Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.
Jenny