What can I use as collateral for a loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Putin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

What can I use as collateral for a loan

Post by Putin »

I'm seeking any information or assistance for a person in my situation. I lost my job and home recently also on the 1st unemployment was discontinued including my medical and unfortunately I've been in and out of the hospital a lot which has consumed what is left of my income (child support arrears $303.00 a month).
I'm at my whit end and very tired. We have no family or friends that we can ask for help. I don't know where to go, who to ask, or what I should do and all we have left is our storage unit (our home) which is up for auction tomorrow. All I'm asking for is a chance to fight to save what’s left of our lives so anything would be appreciated.
Any information or even if someone who could give us a loan. I would be happy to put up my 2005 Dodge Caravan for collateral until the loan is paid off which would take me maybe at the most two months. If I have to sell the van I would be asking $750.00 but all I would need tomorrow is $200.00 to pay my storage unit. I'm willing to take payment later. I would like to keep the van and get a loan but If I have to sell so be it.
Also if any work so I can get cash I'm your gal.
Thank you for your time. Please respond ASAP.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: What can I use as collateral for a loan

Post by Admin »

There are car title loans that you can get using the Dodge Caravan as collateral, but those are super risky and we would never recommend them. they would be a very, very last resort. There are many pros and cons to them, and as noted, they are high risk. If you need $200 for the storage unit, just move your possessions out of them. Why would you risk a title loan for that cost? Seems foolish. But if you insist, then get information on car title loans, and find how they may help, but also the danger in using them for money.
Lertyou

Re: What can I use as collateral for a loan

Post by Lertyou »

Hey my name is Anthony. I was on you guys website and I am looking for assistance of any kind with getting a loan, and I can give collateral too. I have been going to churches, charities, even my local government assistance program and NOBODY will help me. I work at Tyson Inc in Monroe NC, but I was out for about 3 weeks personal matters, while that's been going on I thought I was getting paid just to find out I was not.
I unfortunately was having a plumbing problem at my home at 6Monroe NC 28110 where the pipes busted in somewhere under our yard the county would not fix it because it was not on they're side of the cut-off line and our landlord wouldn't fix it because it wasn't on they're side of the cut-off line.
While they were handling they're business water was still coming through pipes in our home which cause roaches (big ones) very bad, so I moved my family of 6 to a hotel called the super eight this is what I was told would be my cheapest and family worthy hotel/motel. This is what I need a loan for, and hoping my home can be collateral.
Long story short while I was out of work my hotel bill has been accumulating and I can't seem to catch up without some kind of help. I can pay whatever back to whoever I need to, I can sign contract, I can do collateral if needed. I just need help really really bad really really soon. Today is my deadline to have this bill paid or my family and I have to vacate the premises and I have 4 children and a wife. Everything was working out perfectly until my plumbing situation which caused all this mess and now my landlord won't help me at all nor will the city of Monroe and I just do not think this is fair. I work hard for what I got, I take good care of my family and now I am about to lose everything I love and I can't get one person to find it in their hearts to help us out.
We're not asking for a handout, any and everything can be paid back just not at one time or I would pay this bill myself. Just a loan please. I know most people won't help out with funding for hotel stays but I have no other option and I refuse to sit here and lie just to get help. Please if anyone could please get back to me asap, were just a family in desperate need. You can reach me at this email or my cellphone. Thank you and have a blessed day.