Losing home as can't afford fees for my license

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Sayers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Losing home as can't afford fees for my license

Post by Sayers »

I have had no income for the past three months. My boyfriend lost his job and I am trying to find one but am not able to. I am a CNA but expired license and haven’t been able to afford classes to renew. My problem now is I am losing my home. I am buying a mobile home and only owe 1200.00 more but am 3 months behind on payments. $122.00 per month. And also 3 months behind on my space rent and utilities. Total is $1700.00 and change.
The owner has been awesome but called yesterday and said he cant wait any longer. I am desperate because I am a 49 year old female with no where to go. I never had to ask for help before and this is so hard for me because I have spent my life trying to help others. Thank you and if you cant help me I understand.
Nikki P

Re: Losing home as can't afford fees for my license

Post by Nikki P »

I moved up here in January. I am 44 year old, I've never been here before. I've always stood on my own and I don't know what to do, but now I need my CNA license renewed.
I have always provided for myself.
I moved up here after moving from here in 2017 after my dad had a critical diagnosis.
I lost my dad in 2019 and my mom 2020. I moved back and into relative's home.
I am being forced to leave. I am a person of integrity and I'm humiliated and scared to lose my home due to the license fees being due.
This issue had escalated and I'd hoped to save and find a place but things came to a head and I've nowhere to go after next week.
I'm a CNA and have worked in the field 18 years. I am currently Employed full time. I don't know what to do. I am going to look into storage for my furniture and things but I do not know how to not have a home and what to do not having one. Can someone please help me pay the fees for my license?
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Losing home as can't afford fees for my license

Post by Admin »

If you need a license (CDL) or other help for job expenses, transportation, training or whatever try a non-profit community action organization. They operate in all states. They may be able to give you help paying for the license or refer you to a resource, and look here for community action near you.