Lose low income housing if electric unpaid

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
LOVER
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lose low income housing if electric unpaid

Post by LOVER »

I need help getting my gas and electric bill down so that I won't lose my low income housing. I recently just lost a job due to no child care and my youngest will be attending school full time in the fall so I will be able to work but I can't seem to keep up with my bills in which are disconnected at this time. There's no extra cash even make payments. I need help with finding me resource that can help guide me back on the right path.
Jean Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lose low income housing if electric unpaid

Post by Jean Smith »

To Whom it may concern,
My name is Lisa my husband is Patrick, and we live in low-income housing but need electric and other bills paid. My husband is on social security disability income and he also receives a checking from a long term disability insurance that we had at the time of the vehicle accident that has left him permanently disabled, thus the low income housing we can't afford to be evicted from or losing. He was crushed from his waist down. We are needing help paying our electric bill and our personal property taxes for our home.
I have heard of different programs that help people with paying their rent and electric bill for low-income housing but not for the home owner. We are struggling because of inflation being out of this worldly high the cost of everything is outrageous. COVID has not help either. My husband has been sick and I have been unable to work because I am his car giver and I have had some back problems on top of that. I would appreciate any help. Thank you for everything you do and may God bless you as you have blessed many others.