Car tires and repairs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
bigbendez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car tires and repairs

Post by bigbendez »

I'm disabled and have a low income and I'm in need of help getting my car fixed. Am in need tires and shocks and tow hitch and mobility chair hauler.
If you or some program can help me it would be nice. It is hard for me to go shopping and all places trying to walk is very pain full and I can't miss my doctor.
I have an implant and it needs filled that day. It gets mad the day before. The treatment has no shell life so it’s hard on me having to worry everything. Have a good day.
Coastal

Re: Car tires and repairs

Post by Coastal »

I’m a 71 year old female with no disability, living in low income housing in Asheville, NC 28801. My income is Social Security and working for private individuals with home care.
My car is a 2006 Nisson Sentra that needs repairs, including car tires. The car is in bad shape. It runs but isn’t really road worthy. I’ve been told it needed 4 new tires, I was able to by 3. In addition I was was told by the same car shop, plus 3 other places, that It needs brakes, and other repair work. Plus the interior lights on the dashboard don’t come on. The drivers side windshield wiper doesn’t work. The EPA light is on and the car won’t pass inspection.
One of my major concerns is that the hood is buckled and can’t be opened - you have to go under the car to open the hood. The hood won’t close completely and bounces when driving. My fear is that it will fly open when driving. This is due to an automobile accident last year. I haven’t been able to have it repaired since I only had liability insurance.
I’m very concerned because my work is approximately 15 miles away, my hours vary and isn’t near any public transportation so I need my car repaired for its tires. I am completely dependent on my car to get to work and depend on that income to survive.
Is there any way you can help me? Any assistance for car tires you can offer would be deeply appreciated.
Thank you.
Judy
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Car tires and repairs

Post by Admin »

Car tires are expensive, as our any repairs. If you need the car for work, then some volunteers or charities may help. As there are many programs out there. - if someone has a job and their car needs tires, oil change, etc. Look here for free tires for a car and repairs.