Money or loan while waiting on IRS

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Newton Adam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money or loan while waiting on IRS

Post by Newton Adam »

Hi my name is Tory I live in Winchester Virginia currently. I need a loan while waiting on IRS check.
I haven't received a payment from my PUA funding or IRS since April 17, 2021 and my husband hasn't since June 3 2021. We have 2 children ages 16 (male) and 6 (female). We are being told we have to find a new place to live and need money, maybe a loan until the IRS pays us. Eviction will soon follow as well as my American express card sent my tax refund back because my husband was listed secondary. They have accepted this for four years prior as did they accept our stimulus checks we filed a complaint and they mailed a letter stating they would honor it this year as long as my name and SSI # was on it but they returned it regardless of their word.
My stimulus hasn't been sent yet and I'm working with IRS on getting my tax refund mailed to me I just have to send or call and identity our identity. Last year I was accepted for section 8 but had to go to bottom of list since we had moved the week she called and unfortunately haven't heard back from that offer but today I'm calling to see about that. We are looking for a house or apartment but currently we are behind on our electric bill in the amount of $ 998.51. I've always paid our rent before due date or double payments until we got behind due to the PUA. We are both self employed and currently looking for work he has interview next week, so once we got work and the IRS refund we will back back the money from a loan. Please give me a call or email me anything that would help us. Thank you for your time and compassion with so many families reaching out.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money or loan while waiting on IRS

Post by Admin »

Since you know you have money coming from IRS / tax return, maybe a emergency loan would be an option to hold you over. But it is critical to pay it off with your IRS refund. Even if your credit is bad, like you indicate, there may still be options. Look here for emergency loans today.