Doordash job not enough

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Moodys
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Doordash job not enough

Post by Moodys »

I am requesting aid because I usually drive for Doordash but have been unable to work for most of the month of July. I have heel spurs on my left foot. A bad knee surgery on the same leg. And have been unable to afford to buy my medicine to keep my self from getting in this shape. Doordash is not a good enough job, so a better job would be great too.
Unfortunately I only have $3.28 in my bank account and until I can handle getting back to work no way to change that issue.
I also have asthma and am currently experiencing issues with sinus drainage wear it is causing me to have problems breathing. I am living in a trailer house with my daughter however she just had to pay a large sum of money to keep her car and is unable to help me in any way financially.
I have no where else to turn to for more money from driving for Doordash. Please can I get some help with this.
Sincerely
Angela
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Doordash job not enough

Post by Admin »

Maybe try an entry level job. There are other jobs out there besides Doordash. As they may help you get a higher income, find resources and what not. Look here for great entry level jobs.
MacroCar
anti spam: Blue

Re: Doordash job not enough

Post by MacroCar »

Hi my name is Sherry, I have been homeless for 2 months living out of my car as my Doordash income was not enough. I put everything I own in a storage and I have made my payments except now I am behind and I'm fixing to lose everything I own. I do work, I Doordash and drive for Instacart but it has slowed down drastically.
I can't lose my storage or I will have nothing. Is there any way you can help me get caught up? I am going to be 2 months late. Its $144.00 for last month and $129.00 for this month my storage is at Tiger Storage. I don't know where else to turn for help I've tried the churches and they keep sending me to other churches and they can't help. Please contact me back either by email or. Thank you for taking the time to read my email.