Heart disease leading to failure and hardship

State and local government assistance programs.
Kathy_Matts
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Heart disease leading to failure and hardship

Post by Kathy_Matts »

I will get right to the point. I am disabled. I have Heart Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, I am Insulin Dependent which included 2 different insulin's and pills too. Degenerative Disk Disease, L4, L5, s1 are all gone.
But due to my health conditions, I am not a candidate for surgeries. I have Renal Cell Cancer, I am now minus my left kidney, recently. I take 22 pills plus 2 insulin's each day, to survive. I receive $801.00 from SSD and $367.00 in Food Stamps. I was not able to pay for December rent; I needed basic items, meds and co-pays. I tried to pay the electric bill in December, but I just learned, it did not clear; now I have a disc notice for the electric.
I have called so many agencies for help, only to be told, no, sorry we cannot help. I have called to try and get some help with low income housing, section 811 programs and section 202 for disabled. No one has heard of these programs according to Palm Bay Housing Authority & they have no programs, to help us either. WE are going to be on the street and I cannot get any help, from any Agencies listed in these sites. What is out there for us?
malisha
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Heart disease leading to failure and hardship

Post by malisha »

To Whom It May Concern,
I am frantically searching for a place to help pay my power and water bill.
I am disabled with heart disease. My husband was laid off from his job of 33 yrs after contracting Covid19. He is actively searching for work.
My water had already been shut off, and we are in a serious hardship due to the heart disease and COVID layoff. The past due amount is $97.34--the total amount due is $190.17
My power will be shut off on December 8th. The past due amount is $690.45. The total amount due is $1,043.92.
We have always paid our bills on time until this pandemic crap hit.
My husband is picking up any odd jobs that he can find. Has been able to keep the mortgage but barely. We eat 1 meal every 2 days. It is bad. Not complaining because it can always be worse.
I may be contacted by the email address above or if you need to speak with me.