Son and husband died now I am lost

State and local government assistance programs.
Hellen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Son and husband died now I am lost

Post by Hellen »

Omg!
My name is Roseanna
I had to move last month utility bill forward to this month, as I had unexpected out of pocket expenses due to COVID-19
I am a 63 year old Disabled Senior, widowed who lost my husband and son to tragic death.
I can't even afford Part B on Medicare monthly payment. Of $170!
So I went to pay last month bill of $149, and to move this month to next month.
I was horrified the automated phone line said I owed $655!!!!
I called them, they said my bank had returned payment for October!!??? Showed December payment made by me.
I always pay rent, utilities, 1st on the 3rd of every month.
Those 2 payments that were returned, +$25 fee, last month and this month, total $655 due tomorrow. Shut off notice!
5th stroke coming on, had to take 2 nitros!!
My bank doesn't see payments for October or November but we're not on automated phone line.
I don't know what to do and I am lost! I applied for liheap middle of December, approved, $ sent to Ameren Gas for heat.
But no pledge to City of Columbia for electric assistance. I received $600 last summer.
Please, please help. I am all alone and lost since losing my son and hatband.
My adult mentally ill son, lived with me, and had left in the middle of night 3rd week of December 2019, was off his meds. Said he was taking them.
He became Paranoid Schizophrenic at age 16.
Found dead in Perche Creek in Columbia. Had been in water 3 weeks+
Between him and I, we were ok, affordable to live here.
When he died, lost $1540.00 month from him.
I received $1464.00
Now struggling to survive.
My lease up in July 2023.
Hoping to be able to move.
I have 2 Emotional Support Service Dogs that keeps me from going over the edge!
I have no other family.
My husband died 5-17-1992 of terminal stomach cancer. I was 33, our son 11.
I have a traumatic brain injury, 4 Strokes, 2 heart attacks, plus mental illnesses, PTSD, Trauma, coma 4 most., I'm not telling a sob story, facts.
I am a survivor.
Sometimes we need emergency assistance. I couldn't even pay for my son's cremation.
Please God, help me!
Please Sir help me!!
ASAP, call me with help .
I'm pleading.
I tried to sue U of M, Psychiatric Hospital, they admitted my son from E.R., on March 21, 2020 at 2:03am Involuntarily. He came in to E.R. January 20, 2020 around 5pm
Suicidal, plan, off meds for 6 weeks. Seeking emergency help. Was evaluated by Psych team there. He didn't want to go to Psychiatric Hospital voluntarily. So admitted Involuntarily.
He had been in this facility 4x prior. Same Dr., They knew him, his illnesses. They did nothing to stabilize him, released same day within 12hrs.
6 weeks later my son committed Suicide in Perche Creek!!!!
Medical Negligence!
If they would have treated him, by law 72-96hr hold!
My Son would be alive today!!!!!
If you know of Attorney Assistance to help me get justice for my Son, please let me know. I have no money for Atty.
They have many negative reviews on their services.
Patients tell E.R. to transfer them to St Mary's in Jefferson City.
The Dr. Needs to be held accountable, and Hospital for My Son's Death! My son and husband died - I can't take anymore lose.
I'm sorry to have to say all this, but nobody helps, or listens, or even try to help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Son and husband died now I am lost

Post by Admin »

So sorry for your losses. You mentioned doctors, legal concerns, maybe suing, etc. But also mentioned more medical needs? If so, look here for free health centers for uninsured people.
Maybe they can help with your medical needs, or address the issues from that doctor you referenced.