Where to get a cheap but safe hotel to move to?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Josh Brown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where to get a cheap but safe hotel to move to?

Post by Josh Brown »

My name is Damien and I was staying with a coworker in her apartment, paying her weekly for the help she's provided for me. Now I want to move to a cheap, safe hotel.
This was because my car broke down and she allowed me to stay there until I had the funds to move to my new job offer, located out of state. Although when I was there, there was a robbery twice in one month with 3 men who where armed that stole a good chunk of money from me and them twice which caused all of us to flee the apartment scattering around in fear for our safety.
I really need help looking for a cheap hotel with extended stays that I can stay at and pay small amounts on, so I can save up my money and live closer to my job offer. I was supposed to be with my coworker until I had the finances from my job, (I am employed) but this circumstance has put me in a position where I am staying no where near my job and I do not have any means of transportation to work, nor reliable housing.
I currently stay in Elizabeth Indiana, and my job is in Clarksville IN. If you guys have any information you could give me to help me find affordable placement that is safe and cheap, like a hotel, near my job please let me know. Thank you. God Bless.