Work transportation programs

State and local government assistance programs.
Pillsbury
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Work transportation programs

Post by Pillsbury »

HELLO, I recently just move to Bogalusa Louisiana which is in Washington parish in September, and I recently just got a job at Outback Steakhouse and I don’t have transportation to get there now, the only ride I knew move to Texas and I don’t know anybody or my way around Bogalusa yet. I know in Arkansas they had transportation van to take you to work and pick you up if you receive any kind of assistance from them. I need to know how to get assistance in that department, seeking help.
Allied1

Re: Work transportation programs

Post by Allied1 »

I need help to pay for my rent, electric bill, gas bill, help to get registration and insurance on vehicle and some used tires. The car issues are preventing me from getting a job. I've been putting air every single day in my tires. I need help with a lot, but anything that will help me pay will help me a lot. I'm currently looking for a job in Seattle so I hope I do find one this week and start next week. I need help just this once. Mainly the rent so we don't become homeless. Thank you.
Greeny

Post by Greeny »

We need help with rent and other bills. I recently was incarcerated and have been trying to turn my life around since being released and am now in Joliet Illinois. I am backed up on all my bills, including rent and I am scared I am going to get evicted soon. I am living the right way for the first time in years but I am struggling to find work lately which is mainly caused by my lack of reliable transportation because I lost my vehicle. Are there any work programs for ex prisoners?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are numerous work training programs in Illinois. Some of them are for ex prisoners as well. But it will be more difficult. So if you have a job search going you would be more likely to get help with those bills and rent. Anyhow, find more details on the employment reosurces in Illinois.
Hailey

Post by Hailey »

Hello.
I am writing from Holt, MO.
I know a young married couple with a 6 month old son, who are in need of reliable transportation for work. The transmission on their current vehicle has gone out, and they don't have the money to repair it. So they are reaching out to anyone for help in purchasing a used car.
They currently live in Pelzer, South Carolina. I am not familiar with South Carolina work transportation programs. I have tried looking up local car assistance programs near Pelzer, and have had no luck. There are several sites for donating cars online, but I have not found anything for helping them get a car.
If you have any information that I could pass onto them, it would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe the Ways to Work auto loan program can help you and/or your daughter. A loan can maybe fix the transmission. Or help with a down payment for a new car. Locate bad credit car loans.
Hailey wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:16 am Hello.
I am writing from Holt, MO.
I know a young married couple with a 6 month old son, who are in need of reliable transportation for work. The transmission on their current vehicle has gone out, and they don't have the money to repair it. So they are reaching out to anyone for help in purchasing a used car.
Anestatia

Post by Anestatia »

My name is Natalie. I reside here in NYC. I’m writing on behalf of my cousin and his girlfriend. They have a family of three and need some type of work transportation. They reside in the zip code area of 30032. His name is Timothy. They have recently moved there about seven months and is very happy! Timothy girlfriend recently lost the only transportation they had to get back in forth to work.
I am requesting information on any church, charity, or programs, that you may assist them with? That may offer them a vehicle for transportation. He just got a construction job. But He doesn’t have any other options to get to work and need transportation.
Please email or call me. If you’ll like to talk with them directly I’ll send them any information that you can obtain. Thank you! In advance.
Sincerely,
Flavor

Post by Flavor »

I need help with getting a vehicle for work transportation. My 21 year old son was shot in head and killed last year 9/07/2022. We were homeless. We now have a place but the landlord is giving us problems cause they are charging us for the plumbing problem that was already here when we moved in he keeps sending letters trying to evict us if we don’t pay it.
A landlord is supposed to take care of all problems when he rents a place but our landlord is just trying to get money for whatever. I lost my car to a title loan and now I have to have surgery to remove 7 fibroid cysts from my uterus and ovaries. My mom is 84 years old and is still working and she shouldn’t have to. I have so much pain from these cysts I have to wait until my surgery and then I have 6 weeks of recovery.
My fiancée works but he has to walk to work, so the car will be for work transportation. It’s very hard getting kids to school. I can’t wait until summer but I’m sure my kids don’t wanna be stuck at home because we have no car. I also need help getting my license back and that cost 325 to get license and 200 to the state of Alabama and I’m not sure what it’s for but I’ve been given all the paperwork. We’ve been in Alabama almost 15 years and I now hate it here cause some girl shot my son in the head and killed him. We all have been praying. Me and my daughter sat with my son her brother in the hospital for a week before they took him off life support. Huntsville hospital kept telling me if I didn’t give up his organs they’d pull the plug on him. Eventually we called and lawyer and they left us alone but started treating us horrible. One surgeon said I don’t know why the mother is crying cause her son can’t see anything.
We all miss him he’s now in a urn in my room he would’ve been 18 this year in august. Please respond back and please don’t blow us off like most of websites do and where to get work transportation. And if you can’t help at least call us and let me know what you can or can not do. My name is Terri. Thank you and God Bless You
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Terri,
We are sorry for your loss. Any type of car, even work transportation, is of course rare. As cars, bus passes, Ubers, etc. are costly. But we do have some options listed, and look here for a car for work.
Flavor wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:50 pm My name is Terri. Thank you and God Bless You
Alibaba

Post by Alibaba »

To whom this may concern
I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you with a heartfelt request for assistance, as I am on the cusp of a new opportunity that could significantly improve my life, but I find myself facing a significant obstacle: reliable transportation to get to work.
I have recently secured a promising job opportunity that I am very excited about, and it is a pivotal step forward for me and my family. However, the job is not easily accessible via public transportation, and I currently do not own a car. Without a reliable means of getting to work, I am concerned that I may not be able to fully seize this opportunity. I need the work transportation program.
I am reaching out to you with the hope that you might be able to offer guidance, support, or assistance in helping me acquire a vehicle. I understand that this is a significant request, and I genuinely appreciate your consideration.
If you have any information about resources, programs, or organizations that could provide financial assistance, low-interest loans, or other forms of support for individuals in my situation, I would be immensely grateful for your guidance. Additionally, if you or someone you know may have a vehicle that is no longer in use or might be willing to assist in any way, I would be deeply appreciative.
I want to emphasize that my goal is to become self-reliant and contribute positively to my community through this new job opportunity. With your help and support, I believe I can overcome this transportation barrier and start this new chapter of my life on a strong footing.
If you would be willing to discuss this further or have any advice to offer, please feel free to contact me at [Your Phone Number] or [Your Email Address]. I am open to any suggestions and am eager to work towards a solution.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. Your kindness and support mean the world to me, and I am genuinely grateful for any assistance you can provide.