Repair my car that thief stole

State and local government assistance programs.
Bosch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Repair my car that thief stole

Post by Bosch »

I am in dire need of emergency help paying for the repairs on my vehicle that was stolen from me in April of 2022. It took me a long time to even be able to get it out of impound because the after-market rims, tires, a full size spare on stock rim, one stock and one aftermarket boxed sub and amp, broke the axel, ruined the brakes, cut random wires, and caused other cosmetic damage, which the cosmetic things that aren't necessary to legally drive the car, I'm not worried about. I was given a major break on the impound fees due to my situation of the car being stolen by a thief, but I have run out of funds since paying for 2 tows to get it to the dealership after I got it out of impound.
So, April 14, 2022 at about 3 AM I was leaving a neighbor's house on the corner of 6th St. NW and the alley called Harriet. As I walked by my car, I was hit in the head and shoved in the car by the thief The guy waited until I was walking close enough to my car so that the key fob would automatically unlock it. He drove around with me in the car for about 5 or 6 blocks, I had a large bruise on my entire forehead. I couldn't remember a thing until I came to behind some dumpsters at the Desert Inn Restaurant on 12th St. NW. It was about 7 AM and everything was foggy. My sweater was ripped at the arm seam. It was still surprisingly chilly at that hour in the Spring.
I made my way back to the house The first lady in a school transportation van that I tried to talk to sped off, I guess I looked a mess and scary. The second people I tried to talk to were wearing scrubs, so I figured they were somewhat obligated to listen and help. It must have been the Coleman building. They let me call my mom and she yelled at me, so I hung up.
They tried to get me to go to the hospital, but I refused. I keep walking on until I got to that house. At first, people acted weird and acted like they were surprised, then this Ashely Robinson chick told me the name of the guy that did it. A few memories of the night prior quickly flashed, but there was still static. I could picture the thief as soon as I heard the name, though. I lost everything after that from being stranded and having no vehicle and now my car needs major repairs and fixing in California. I stayed in East Sparta a lot as well, and that is where my cat was. I wasn't able to get the car out until October, 2022, and when I did, it had all of those problems that I cannot afford to repair. Thank you for any help you can suggest.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Repair my car that thief stole

Post by Admin »

If your car was stolen, of course we hope you reported it to the police. Then of course you have documentation and legal background to help sue someone to get it fixed. There may also be some grant money, charity mechanic programs and other options for you, and look for places that fix a car for free.