Grants for black veteran

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Trina
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Grants for black veteran

Post by Trina »

Hello,
My name is Rodrigues, and I am reaching out to request any programs, incentives, grants and financial assistance that may be available for Emanuel County. I am a Black honorably discharged veteran. I would like to receive or help applying to all programs available for me or assist me with any relief possible at this point. I am sure that this may not be the way to apply but rather the key to reach the resources I am in desperate need of as a Black veteran.
If you can please refer me or have knowledge of any group, organization or nonprofit that would offer grants or assistance to me with this hardship I am enduring. I know there are programs out there. I am looking for help to reach it. Where do I apply? I am in search of any grant program offering any assistance just to get help with materials. I can do the work myself. I just need help with materials and a grant to pay for them. I have recently purchased my first home in April 2021, which was built in 1925.
I am renovating out of pocket but over the past few months I have a garnishment that is over $1000.00 a month coming out of my check that has ceased any kind of improvement to my home. I have reached out to the party that is garnishing my income 23.1 % $521.25 every pay period. The garnishment is for all earnings including bonus and any retroactive pay totaling $8,031.49. I have pending repairs, including replacing some plumbing, windows, HVAC, driveway, gutter, some exterior siding, bathroom repair, exterior paint, kitchen appliances as a stove, my future mortgage payments and getting my home insurance reinstated and my property taxes.
However, I am trying my best to endure the financial instability in my home. My home isn't weatherized such as my roof is leaking and really needs to be replaced with a veteran, even veteran housing. Windows need to be replaced and insulation is needed to at least keep my home cool and lower my electric bill. I have been looking for assistance and or resources available in my area for Black or minority veterans. However, if there isn't a program applicable to me, maybe you can point me in the right direction or perhaps know of some other resources I may be eligible for or could utilize. Thank you for any resources you may be able to provide and for your time.
SteveKerr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grants for black veteran

Post by SteveKerr »

Hello,
My husband has recently lost his job due to company closing. We have had a substantial loss in income. He is currently employed with a new employer. but is seeking a grant to get new training for a better job. He was out of work for almost month and we have become behind on all bills. He is a veteran - minority person of color Black male. I am a stay at home mother to three children, two whom are special needs. I am reaching out to try and find an assistance program that we would qualify for to receive emergency assistance. Randall, is also a black veteran and suffers from severe depression and PTSD. This financial hardship has been a struggle on our family. If you are unable to assist would you be able to direct me to someone that would have the resources?