Free toys for older kids

State and local government assistance programs.
Snowball
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Free toys for older kids

Post by Snowball »

I'm a single mother of two 15 year old sons and a 13 year old daughter. I've tried to get help with Xmas gifts for them and no one will help because of their age. I guess they are too old for Xmas gifts so this is my last chance of getting help for them so they can have something to open this Friday.
I'm on a fixed income and by the time I'm done paying bills we have enough money to make almost end meats to get are personal things. So please help, and thank you.
Radostina

Re: Free toys for older kids

Post by Radostina »

Hello,
I am inquiring about help for my parents and younger siblings, who are a little older but still need Christmas toys. I have looked at each resource online and cannot seem to find any kind of free toys or holiday relief programs for my parents.
It has been a hard year for them. My dad is working less and less since Covid and my mom does not work.
I found an article with this email online and thought I would give it a shot and see if there is any assistance I can reach out to them.
Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free toys for older kids

Post by Admin »

Sometimes the Angel Tree program allows free toys for older kids. As the tag is "selected" by a business or generous person, and they can select the age and help older children, teens, etc. Maybe try that, and it is generally run by the Salvation Army. Find details here on Angel Tree applications near you.
Radostina wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:39 am Hello,
I am inquiring about help for my parents and younger siblings, who are a little older but still need Christmas toys. I have looked at each resource online and cannot seem to find any kind of free toys or holiday relief programs for my parents.
It has been a hard year for them. My dad is working less and less since Covid and my mom does not work.
I found an article with this email online and thought I would give it a shot and see if there is any assistance I can reach out to them.
Thank you for your time.