Deadline to pay our electric bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Sherita Boyder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Deadline to pay our electric bills

Post by Sherita Boyder »

Need help. Our gas and electric have been shut off. Electric will turn on for 180.00 on the pay as you go program. Water put in pay agreement as we have to come up with 70.00 by 12-15-2016 deadline. Landlords gave me until December first to get caught up on electric bill, so that is an even earlier deadline in place. I lost my job after 10 years. Fighting unemployment over misclassification. I know I will get unemployment as I am waiting on hearing with my attorney.
Bashir M

Re: Deadline to pay our electric bills

Post by Bashir M »

I am in desperate need of help. I cannot make ends meet and am late with the deadline in paying for my Edison electric Bill. I owe $2,400.00. Please tell me who I can get help from. I am a senior and very disabled. Currently trying to recover from heart failure yet stress is defeating any improvements I make and I am losing the battle quick. I am unable to breathe in hot temperatures and cannot go anywhere as my car is broke down now too, and the deadline on my electric bill is tough to deal with. I don't make enough in food stamps to order delivery of groceries and have no strength to cook anyway. I am terrified to go downstairs as I may not be able to get back to bed. I really want to move out of the LA valley and never wanted to be here permanently but got stuck during covid and went broke during lockdown. It's too expensive for me to live here but I cannot figure out how to leave.
That's my dilemma. power bill deadline being my biggest concern. If there is anything you can do to help or refer me to someone who would I would be very grateful.
HopeYouKnow

Post by HopeYouKnow »

Hi my name is Daphne. My husband and I separated after 15 years and I am not doing well. I was a stay at home mom for 15 years so being thrown out into the world has been difficult in everyway. I am not doing well mentally, emotionally, spiritually or financially and it is causing me to feel physically drained and now I have a deadline for an electric bill.
I was homeless for sometime but I currently have a camper and am staying in my friends backyard. With that being said I had to get electric turned on in my name and I am responsible for paying the bill as well as $50 a week rent.
When I got service turned on I didn't expect that my husband had not paid the last few electric bills from the home we shared together., so I am past the deadline . Well he did not so between the $500 security deposit, plus the past bills my bill a lil over $1000. There is noway I can afford this and I am in DIRE NEED OF HELP!! If my electric isn't paid by tomorrow, it will be shut off and I'm afraid I will be kicked out of where I'm staying. I don't have anywhere else to put my camper and I do not know what I will do. Please tell me there is help?!? I have never had to do this before therefor I'm not sure what to do or who to contact. All I know is I'm in the worst place I've ever been in my life and I need help but cannot seem to find any. Thank you so much for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Look into all the different electric bill assistance programs we have listed, both by state and company and from charities. While if you have a deadline, it is never too late to look for resources. Look here for how to get electric bill help ASAP.