Rotting house

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
DeniseRadford
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rotting house

Post by DeniseRadford »

I am a 59 year old woman who is disabled & on SSI. I am needing help to pay for my utilities so they won't be shut off. Also I need help with necessary repairs on my home to make it livable.
Right now it has only plastic coverings where the windows were & several places have started to rot. I can't afford to do the repairs that are needed. I desperately need help temporarily to get back on my feet & so I will have a safe home to live in. Please help me!
Gourmet
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rotting house

Post by Gourmet »

Hello I'm Susan. I live in Laurens county SC inside a rotting house. I am a 53 year old disabled woman and I am worried that I will not be able to afford my winter heating cost with my house rotting away.
My fiancee is unemployed and has a 9th grade education and was self employed as a handyman until the pandemic hit. He was able to get unemployed benefits last winter to help pay our power bill. We live in a old cement mill house that is drafty and has no central heat. Our power bills were on advantage 350.00 to 450.00 each month last winter. On my disability check there is absolutely no way we will be able to keep the power on in the house this winter. I have COPD and use a nebulizer for assistance with breathing. I am trying to find some type of program that will assist me in getting the house ready and get rid of the rot for the cold weather and help ensure that we can have heat this winter. Please let me know what I need to do or who I need to get in touch with. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you for your time in this important matter.