Surgery impacting ability to work

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Beauty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Surgery impacting ability to work

Post by Beauty »

As much as I never ask for help it's came to a place in my life I have no other chose. I recently had to have surgery and was off work for 3 months without pay and only worked 48 hours before I had to go back on leave due to pain again. I am under the care of a doctor but unable to work currently. Without working I have no other means of income and have fallen behind on bills, child support, and most of all not able to buy food even for myself. I am at a loss and Christmas is coming up as well. I am asking what I need to do to get assistance or a job post surgery. Please anything will help at this point. I am desperate. Thank you and God Bless!
Covidien

Re: Surgery impacting ability to work

Post by Covidien »

Hello, is there a program to help with car registration fees so I can work again, but surgery. I have not been able to pay for my car registration, which was due in August 2022. I had major surgery and recovering, but me behind on bills and work. My recovery is a full year. I'm not working. I'm also late on car payments but for right now just need help with renewing my car registration. I use the car for my Dr. Apointments. I don't drive anywhere else. Right now, I'm driving but really scared because my registration is late. Where can I get help? I have my Drs's and hospital date of surgery and how long my recovery will be.
Thank you for your time.
Lillian
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Surgery impacting ability to work

Post by Admin »

If your surgery prevent you from getting to the office, commuting, etc. look for at home gig work. That way you get flexibility to hours and the jobs will be less taxing on your body too. Find online gig work here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _home.html