Lender qualifications

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Sydkne Washington
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lender qualifications

Post by Sydkne Washington »

To Whom It May Concern,
I am disabled and in desperate need of financial assistance. Currently I am having issues paying my rent, bills, and moving expenses. I am facing homelessness as of April 15th. I do not qualify for loans from lenders, as my only income is disability benefits, and thus, below the income minimum requirement.
I am asking, with sincere desperation, for help and resources. I fear I have exhausted all alternatives. If a representative is willing to contact me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I can be reached. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Monder

Re: Lender qualifications

Post by Monder »

Good morning, I am currently reaching out to you for help. Since the pandemic I have lost everything that I worked so hard for and I need a new lender to pay off debts and give me a loan. As a single mother of 2 teenage boys without court ordered child support for 17 years, covid took my job and everything. I have reached out to several assistance agencies and lenders with qualifications for me, along with health and human services that have put me in a deeper debt and denied me of TANF and now I'm appealing their decisions, but I have now lost my vehicle and just started a new job. I don't know what to do anymore. Can someone please help me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lender qualifications

Post by Admin »

If you have not been paid court ordered child support for 17 years, that seems like you would have a legal case. But as far as lender qualifications or loans, there are such things like credit builder options. Maybe they can help you, and locate loans that help people build credit.
Monder wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:17 am Good morning, I am currently reaching out to you for help. Since the pandemic I have lost everything that I worked so hard for and I need a new lender to pay off debts and give me a loan. As a single mother of 2 teenage boys without court ordered child support for 17 years, covid took my job and everything. I have reached out to several assistance agencies and lenders with qualifications for me, along with health and human services that have put me in a deeper debt and denied me of TANF and now I'm appealing their decisions, but I have now lost my vehicle and just started a new job. I don't know what to do anymore. Can someone please help me.