August utilities

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Beamer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

August utilities

Post by Beamer »

I need help with my rent and my electric bill. I am current on rent but not making enough this month at my job to pay my July rent. I have no phone to call anyone only email. I also need to get help with my electric bill. I have been paying monthly but not getting caught up and now the will be disconnecting it as of the 6th of August. I have a daughter and pets and cannot have my power turned off or be evicted or I will lose all of them.
Macra

Re: August utilities

Post by Macra »

Good afternoon, I am writing from Broward County, Florida. I lost my job last month and am struggling with August utilities among other expenses. I am in the process of trying to secure a new position, but this has taken longer than I have hoped. I applied for unemployment benefits, but that can take long to process and I am concerned about my next month rent/expenses. I have been working since I was sixteen and never have been unemployed or in this position. Even after unemployment processes, The maximum benefit will be 275 a week which won't even cover the new utilities, not August, alone.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: August utilities

Post by Admin »

We have many financial assistance programs for Broward County Florida, including for electric and utility bills. But definitely apply early, like you are, for August help. Find details on electric bill assistance in Broward County.
Macra wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:16 am Good afternoon, I am writing from Broward County, Florida. I lost my job last month and am struggling with August utilities among other expenses.