Teeth pulled from a clinic

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Humid
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Teeth pulled from a clinic

Post by Humid »

I do not have insurance and my parents are paying my bills. I live in the state of Mississippi and I have called all the low cost and no cost clinics in my area but they only do simple procedures. What I need is a dentist.
I do not get infections or access like most people. I get infection under my teeth without me knowing about it and over time the infection eats away at the bone until my teeth get so loose that they need to be pulled. I would like to have my teeth pulled while I still have enough bone left for them to put the post in for dentures. Could you tell me if you know of a program that could help me with this? Thank you.
Manzel

Re: Teeth pulled from a clinic

Post by Manzel »

My son is 21 years old and has no insurance. He is in serious pain with his teeth and just wants what's causing his pain extracted. Can a clinic help with this? He has filed for disability and has a lawyer working to get it. Yet, we don't know how long this will take. He is in pain and needs immediate extractions badly from a clinic and has no way to pay.
Please email me or call and leave a detailed message.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many clinics in Texas will focus on kids, especially if they are disabled. There are tons of hygienists, dentists, and others that volunteer their time. They can clean teeth or pull them, and offer other services too. Read more on Texas dental clinics.
Bfortune

Post by Bfortune »

I am 24 years old and my husband is 28 years old. My husband suffers with extremely severe oral issues (aching teeth) which cause him extreme pain in his mouth and is now causing pain and irritation in his neck and ears! The pain keeps him awake at night and makes it difficult to get through a day of work. The abscess are getting more and more severe!! Swelling near to the size of golf balls!!!
I hate to see my husband in such pain and it just keeps getting worse! He needs to have his teeth pulled but we can't find a place that is affordable with our income and can't find a free clinic. He is the only one working now and I am currently in search of a job. I am very worried that this oral issue may result in other severe issues or cancer I don't want my husband to suffer with this anymore please is there anyone that can help us with this????
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can get help. Free dental clinics pull teeth, give basic surgery, and offer other care as well.
Globemaster

Post by Globemaster »

In the past month I've had sudden dental issues that have required most of my cost being out of pocket. Maybe a clinic can help pull some teeth for me?
As a result, it's put me behind on rent. My leasing office is aware of this fact, but I'm worried that I'll be behind again for December (I'm just now at the end of November finally managing enough money to pay for the current month).
I've tried to reach out to a few non profit organizations for a clinic or dental work, via churches for help and got no response or the run around.
With the holidays around the corner, my fear is that I'll be evicted before they ever start. I could really use some help with teeth and bills, this is all unfamiliar to me as without medical issues I'm usually on time to paying off rent and other bills.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you had teeth pulled, there are free dental implant programs. Some dentists and clinics provide it as a last resort, but generally only if the lack of teeth would cause a financial hardship. More on dental implant near you for free.