Health care and medical bills

Help with paying medical bills
lizatall

Health care and medical bills

Post by lizatall »

my recentt surgey was so expensive. please email me how I can get help to pay off my medical bills.
lizatall@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Health care and medical bills

Post by Admin »

lizatall wrote:my recentt surgey was so expensive. please email me how I can get help to pay off my medical bills.
lizatall@yahoo.com
Try this resource to find medical bill assistance.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
malisha

Post by malisha »

My name is Crystal. I live in Oklahoma City Oklahoma and I need health care and medical bill help. I am in need of medical assistance. I'm also behind in my rent for this month August. I'm not sure what agency you are it doesn't say it just says in info @need help in paying bills. I found you on the Internet for health care and medical help. I am really having a hard time with paying my bills due financial hardship lack of work covid loss of hours.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have multiple programs for, as we are sure you say, OKC. There are medical resources, debt consolidation programs for health care and so much more. Look here for [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/oklaho ... progr.html]financial help in OKC[/url].
malisha wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:36 am My name is Crystal. I live in Oklahoma City Oklahoma and I need health care and medical bill help.