Need A Used Vehicle

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Rotatia Shipman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need A Used Vehicle

Post by Rotatia Shipman »

Hi.
My Family and I live in Long Beach California and need a used vehicle. I'm looking for some resources because our only source of transportation broke and is not repairable. Our Family size is 7. We have 5 children under 10 years of age. My husband now needs help to get a used vehicle to keep is job. If you have any information I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance.
Hashtag

Re: Need A Used Vehicle

Post by Hashtag »

I am a single mother living in Northampton County Pennsylvania in the city of Easton and I need a used vehicle.
I currently stay at my parents house with my children ages 12, 9, 7 but we are crowded with not much privacy. We lost our home October 29,2021 in an unfair manor from the landlord/new management as I lost my job due to no vehicle. I am having problems getting help for my kids and I to get our own home again as I have no vehicle - new or used.
I've even went to the mayor's office (Panto) his secretary stated that she made calls and was told the same things I told her, that I have to be physically living on the streets with my children in order to get help. I'm begging to please be able to give my children some kind of hope and possibly a home before Christmas. I am not currently working and I have put out applications, I have no vehicle due to my ex breaking it this year. I need a "new" used vehicle. I am holding on but barely, please help my family.
Dana
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some charity organizations, including in PA, offer free cars, most likely a used one as you indicated. Auto dealerships also offer them in a crisis too. In almost all cases the use if for work or a job. Look here for A free car from an auto-dealership.
Hashtag wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am I am a single mother living in Northampton County Pennsylvania in the city of Easton and I need a used vehicle.
Dana
Joann

Post by Joann »

To whom it may concern,
This year has been rough to say the least. I totaled a car, broke my neck twice, have had several health issues, and my wife gave birth to our son Sebastian in August. Now I need a new used vehicle. Sebastian was born premature but was healthy. That is until the hospital failed to prevent an IV infiltration, which led to our son having multiple surgeries and an extensive NICU stay. My wife returned to work a few weeks ago but is only working two days a week, and I have a job interview tomorrow. We just got an eviction notice and in total we need to pay $3318.18 for November and December. I have been attempting to get assistance, and applied on the last day for EARP. However I have not heard anything about the used vehicle We have a son on Oxygen and nowhere to go and it is winter. Also being a recovering addict ending up on the street would be awful for my recovery. I hope our pleas do not fall upon deaf ears. Please inform me if there is anything you can do to help or if you can direct me to someone who can. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are new used car programs in Texas and nationwide. But can you and/or your wife make payments, insurance, etc. As generally a free car is offered to people who have a job. So that can be a barrier for you. Locate a free car for low income families TX.
Joann wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:51 am To whom it may concern,
This year has been rough to say the least. I totaled a car, broke my neck twice, have had several health issues, and my wife gave birth to our son Sebastian in August. Now I need a new used vehicle.
Sincerely,