Apartment complex in Texas

Find how to get help with rent
Sheppard1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Apartment complex in Texas

Post by Sheppard1 »

Hi, I was wondering if I could get more information on assistance for single moms. I'm currently looking for an apartment. I get paid 7.50 and can't afford most rent. I live in Forest hill TX, 76140. I've been told there are some complexes that go by your income but can't seem to find any nice, safe, gate complexes near me that will be a good suit for my son. If you could email with information on the subject. Thank you.
Corvette19

Re: Apartment complex in Texas

Post by Corvette19 »

Good morning I'm in need of some help with security deposit and utilities deposit for my apartment here in Texas. I received Emergency Housing Voucher from Austin. All the apartments that take section 8 are full. I could come up with deposit but I'm gone need to find a house and I don't make enough money to come up with a deposit and live now. I'm homeless going from one house to another. And my kids are shattered one over here and one over there. This very stressful. I can't find no apartments for me and my family. I stay in Texas City, TX 77591 which is Galveston County. Can you please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Apartment complex in Texas

Post by Admin »

If you are in Texas City, that is Galveston County. We have resources for rent and apartments that will hopefully help you find a place and pay those deposits. Look here for [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/galves ... tance.html]rental assistance programs in Galveston TX[/url].
Corvette19 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:26 am Good morning I'm in need of some help with security deposit and utilities deposit for my apartment here in Texas. I can't find no apartments for me and my family. I stay in Texas City, TX 77591 which is Galveston County. Can you please help.