Money for student loan application

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
zen1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Money for student loan application

Post by zen1 »

Hi, I recently moved from Oregon where I was struggling and homeless due to a bad marriage back home to Montana to live with my grandmother who struggles herself. We are making ends meet. I decided I need to go back to school. I can get financial aid but due to a past student loan I need to pay 98.55 in order to be able to receive my help for financial aid. I heard you guys may be able to help. Please let me know I need to find a way to pay the fee fast so I can start classes next month.. thanks
Sincerely
Clear One
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money for student loan application

Post by Clear One »

Hello,
I am Dipali, an international student doing Masters at the Florida Institute of Technology. I need help for continuing my application for studies in the US.
I am living in a house on West University Blvd, Melbourne, FL with 2 more housemates. We are facing a complicated issue here. We had a water leakage in the flush tank in our bathroom. Because of that, the water was continuously running in the flush tank. When we informed the landlord he sent the landlady to fix the machine in the flush tank and after that, it stops leakage. Now, we can confirm that there is no leakage in the whole house. Which is good and should not impact my student loan application.
The major issue is before the landlady came to our house, our water usage had gone to a higher level according to the Water Department of Melbourne, Fl, as they came to check the water meter. They check the whole house and told us the higher water usage is only because of that leakage in the flush tank and we need to fix it. As we already fix that now there's no problem with leakage in the house.
However, because of the reason above, we got a Water bill of $1700 and as we are international students, it is very much hard for us to pay this much amount of money just for water. Normally, we get around a $50 water bill, but this time it is very high due to that leakage. A student loan for the amount of the fix would help, but I need money to file the student loan application.
Unfortunately, our landlord Dr. refused to take responsibility for paying the water bill and pushed us into more trouble. Now, we are seeking help from everyone possible.
So, I humbly request you, please let me know if you can provide charity to us to pay our water bill or if is there any way you can help us with this problem. Any possible help would be appreciable in this situation.