Find how to get help with rent
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Temporary rental assistance

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about the wife. If you have a plan in place, did you talk to your landlord? Hopefully he/she would work with you on a payment plan. If that is not an option, then some Boise agencies may try to mediate a solution. Other options include financial aid for cancer patients or try to call upon a Boise program for rent assistance.
Osborne

Post by Osborne »

I'm in need of short term rental assistance. I have a job and I'm a heavy equipment operator but due to the rain we can't work very well in rain, I have had side jobs, I just finished one last week but I'm still waiting on home owner to pay their bill. But my rent is due on the third and after that I get eviction notice, plus they charge me an extra three hundred dollars.
I can't afford my rent right now. Can you please help me on a temporary basis before they charge me an outrageous amount of late fees. Please right now my rent is $580.00, and after the third I'll have to pay almost 1000.00. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your finance was just put into jail, what were you planning to do to pay the rent before he was jailed? Were you going to need temporary help even before the arrest? As something does not add up here. How about the cash to pay your rent aht the finance must have had....use that for this month. In addition to that, there are other places to turn to for money to pay rent.
JoBruce wrote:$700 for rent for my two sons and I. My fiancé was taken to jail this morning and I didn’t work, only him. I took care of the boys. Desperately need one time assistance on my rent for August so I can focus my time looking for a job instead of finding a shelter & storage. Please help me. I know there has to be someone out there that has a heart for someone in my shoes.
Giapage

Post by Giapage »

Hi. I want to get information on getting assistance to move into a home or get a temporary rent for home in the meantime. At the end of this month my lease is over from where I am currently at. I have no money for a down payment at the moment. The deposit I have in this apartment is to be returned to me soon after I move out. My check will barely cover the bills. And for the past 2 or 3 months I have been paying the rent late because I can't afford it anymore. Honestly son that is 12 and I only need a temporary place for about a month or 3 weeks until we find something more affordable for the rent we pay. I have no family support, nor do I receive child support. I am a single mother and the father is no longer in the picture. My son refuses to see his father due to a recent child abuse case that ended just last year. I would appreciate any helpful information I can get to make our transition back into an apartment a lot easier. We have nowhere to go and we will settle with any help. Thank you very much.
Kalesi

Post by Kalesi »

I need help temporary paying my rent/ Its 600$ a month but I'm also short $100 for April and May rent. I also have to pay 125$ toward back child support just this month of June 2020. I should get a job at a store this month. Could I please get help?
If I don't pay rent or back child support I won't be able to spend time or see my babies even as much as I do and it’s not much it's every other weekend. $925 is the total amount for my temporary rental assistance. Please help me. I'm a single mom just got let go from being manager. And I'm in a custody battle.
Paula Shy

Post by Paula Shy »

Hello, I am currently looking for temporary assistance with my rent. Here is my story....
I worked for this real estate company as a sub-contractor I had worked on their houses. I came across a house that me and my wife wanted and I asked them if I can rent the house from them. They said yes and our agreement was I work for them and they take the rent out my work and I get paid the rest of money if I made more than rent from them. Well I haven't been getting any work from them lately and they sent me a 3 day eviction notice on Wednesday. I lived in this house and worked for them for 2 years never had a problem until recently. I am stuck between a hard spot and a rock. I have 3 kids - one 4 year old a 3 year old and a 6 month old baby and I don’t want to live on the streets. I have been looking for temporary rent help and came across you guys. If you can help or have any resources please contact me, thank you and god bless you.
Maxie

Post by Maxie »

Hello!
I am Georgina, North Charleston SC. (843)7275532.
I have been calling many places and even applied to temporary Charleston County Rental & Utility Assistance. I was turned down because they said I am in Dorchester County.
Dorchester County has no openings.
My Dominion bill of $156.39 is due May 25th.
My rent of $875 is pass due because my SSI and Social Security only totals $814.
I am on the brink of becoming homeless at 66 and disabled. I only need temporary rental assistance to keep me in the house.
Then utilities I can do later.
Please, can you help me?