Specialty dentist for Goldenhar syndrome

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Reiner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Specialty dentist for Goldenhar syndrome

Post by Reiner »

My daughter has Goldenhar syndrome. She had to have a lot of dental work and our cost is going to be between 18 and 20 thousand dollars. My husband is active army and we don't have this to pay up front. I need help with grants if possible and also she has to have the specialty dentist because of the specific syndrome she has.
Jenessa JJ

Re: Specialty dentist for Goldenhar syndrome

Post by Jenessa JJ »

Hello, I am the caregiver and sister of an adult male age 46 with Down syndrome and non-verbal and also Goldenhar syndrome. He has been under my care since 2008. He urgently needs eyeglasses as well as dental work and a dentist for Goldenhar syndrome. He broke his recently and we cannot afford to purchase him a new pair. He has had many problems with his teeth, so all his government benefits have been used to pay for his dentures and dentist visits because Medicare and Medicaid did not cover any portion of the bill. Do you have any programs or charities which could him him purchase new glasses. We are located at 79035 area code. Thank you for your time and patience.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Specialty dentist for Goldenhar syndrome

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Always talk to your doctor or dentist for your specific needs. We have resources on free dental programs and places to get work done. Now of course we can't recommend anything around your condition. But read more on free dental work near you.
Reiner wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:42 am My daughter has Goldenhar syndrome. She had to have a lot of dental work and our cost is going to be between 18 and 20 thousand dollars. My husband is active army and we don't have this to pay up front. I need help with grants if possible and also she has to have the specialty dentist because of the specific syndrome she has.