Trapped and need help

State and local government assistance programs.
Trader
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Trapped and need help

Post by Trader »

My name is Robert and I am basically trapped here in Savannah, GA with my pregnant girlfriend, Stevie. On November 5th, our back tire blew out on the highway near Hardeeville, SC in the pouring rain and it took us down, sliding into a ditch on the side of the road. The car was totaled, front and back destroyed, gas tank ripped open, 3 flat tires and more. Everybody at the scene of the accident (ourselves included) couldn't believe that not only did we not flip the car but that both of us were able to walk away without a scratch.
After waiting for a tow truck for 2.5 hours, who later on bought the car for parts, we got towed to Econo Lodge in Hardeeville. We stayed in the car that night until we sold it the next morning. After about a week or so staying there and being trapped, our credit cards locked up. We owe them $48 from the last stay there and they have been holding onto our stuff we couldn't take with us at the time until we do so. We have spent many cold nights outside since then. Stevie started feeling so much pain (from her hernia and kidneys) that we ended up coming to the hospital just to find out she's over 30 weeks pregnant. We have already been approved and can go pick up a new vehicle from carvana in Jacksonville, Florida.
I started up a moving company in Myrtle Beach, SC and shortly after started heading towards Kansas to help a friend of mine build his which would be next to the place I want to build my life, New Mexico. We are hoping that there might be something... Someone who would hear us out and possibly provide us with some assistance of the funds/means to get us to Jacksonville after she's released from the hospital. I have no problem paying it back after getting back on our feet and am no longer trapped, I have thousands of dollars in credit lines with multiple vendors that could be useful and will plan to pay it forward after my company grows.
This one event has completely ruined us and there were a few nights where we both honestly thought we were going to die.. now we know we have a baby coming. I've never done this before but I want to give my new family a chance of being just that. (I get calls and texts, I also don't get a lot of calls and texts either.)
If you or anyone could help my little family and I, please contact me at any time. We are still at Savannah Memorial Hospital.