Find how to get help with rent
JD Vance
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

30 day eviction notice

Post by JD Vance »

Hello,

Please please, please I need help, and I need it now.
Hi, my name is Greg, and I'm a client of Community Action. I'm currently trying to reach my case manager; I've left her several voicemails by calling directly and through the receptionist at your Dayton office.
A few weeks ago, I received a call from her stating that she was my new case manager and asking if she could come and see me the next week, but unfortunately, the visit never took place. And my brain injury therapist has been regularly leaving messages ever since to get in touch.
I received a 30-day notice to vacate my apartment in the mail on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. The notice stated that I owed $253.36 for failure to pay rent and utilities. When I signed my lease renewal, the office manager told me that my portion of the rent was $316.00 per month.
There was a problem a few months ago where the rent arrived late because of postal service delivery delays. After that had happened, I started paying a month in advance. Unfortunately, even though I've been paying ahead of time, they say I still owe this.
I was never notified of any issue with my rent before receiving the notice on my door. I received no phone calls, was told in person, or saw any other form of communication that there was a problem despite talking to the manager several times in passing about the ongoing roach infestation!
The note is the only communication I've received about any issue, and I wasn't allowed to investigate or resolve the 30 day eviction notice problem beforehand. I am concerned and alarmed. I have a traumatic brain injury, and my payments are automatically sent from my bank to avoid late payments!
I am extremely concerned and anxious about my current situation. I suffer from several mental and physical conditions, and I am disabled. I tried to talk to the office manager, but she just showed me a bunch of numbers and dates that made no sense.
In addition, my old case manager, Sarah, had been helping me with my Green Card and was going to assist in obtaining my citizenship. I assume Sarahis no longer my case manager, and I need to find out where that leaves me with the Green Card and citizenship assistance.
There are also items that were never corrected or taken care of on my move in checklist; I am unable to keep items in the kitchen because of the roach infestation and have to empty cupboards and cabinets every other week for treatments. I have been here since April, 2021, and am still not able to make my apartment a home.
I feel lost and alone, without anyone to turn to for help to address the 30 day eviction notice. I am trying to figure out what to do or where to go from here.
Yours Faithfully
Ada Vera
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: 30 day eviction notice

Post by Ada Vera »

Hello. I am currently looking for somebody who can help me. I currently have a 30 day eviction notice for nonpayment of rent. Also my home failed city inspection codes back in August. I am just looking to get out of this home. I feel harassed and have been put through the worst anxiety and depression of my life being in this situation's. I there any one that can help me with a security deposit and first months rent. I have zero income to cure this 30 day eviction and I’ve had two surgeries this year. I’m on OHP and snap, I have a four-year-old and an 18-year-old.