Help with paying medical bills
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical bill help

Post by Admin »

What did you find hard to understand about the site? Please provide more detailed feedback so we can fix it. Medical bills are hard to get assistance with as you usually need to work directly with the hospital or provider. They are a lot different than say credit card companies. But all is not hopeless. Try non-profit credit counseling in Virginia. Numerous non-profits provide advice, support, and often free counseling. Read more Virginia credit counseling.]
Scarlett1

Post by Scarlett1 »

We are in desperate need of help, my husband got really sick and he is the only one that works as we have a 4 month old baby and I take care of him. My husband has been in and out of the hospital this past week. He has problems with his heart and liver. They did a cadiact catarization last Thursday. This has made him missed work and now we don’t have money for our bills. The hospital bills are ridiculous. We need help please. With a 4 month old we can have our electricity shut off or our water turned off. And debt collectors are calling for medical bills due. Please contact me back.
Thank you Blessings
JeanTail

Post by JeanTail »

Dear Sirs, I was disabled by COPD and Cancer. The out of pocket expenses for medical have destroyed me financially. I need to work and I need a flex opportunity. I have lots of medical bills and need help. Additionally, a Barter arrangement for other goods is possible. I have 35 years in computer programming and additional experience with 3D printing, Electrical Engineering, Real Estate, Law Enforcement with the Department of Justice.
I am a Veteran. My wife is also very skilled.