My dog has kidney stones

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Joe Terranova
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My dog has kidney stones

Post by Joe Terranova »

Good afternoon, I have a dog his name is Riley. He is a nine-year-old golden doodle. Earlier last week, I noticed that he could not urinate and was in extreme pain and it turned out he had kidney stones. I took him to the local vet, which performed a procedure on Wednesday, and on Friday I had to have him back to my veterinarian for an emergency procedure again. Today he went in for a CYSTOTOMY they were able to remove some of the kidney stones.
However, there is one lodged in my dog's urethra and they can’t remove it they’re suggesting that he get a PU surgery done as soon as possible. If you could please help I would greatly greatly appreciate it. If not, if you could let me know a place where I could get help. I’m really trying to save my boy. There’s nothing else wrong with him. Thank you.
DaisyBunny
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: My dog has kidney stones

Post by DaisyBunny »

Hello,
I currently am homeless residing in Orlando, FL which is in Orange County. I have 2 dogs that are sick _ I think Kidney stones. I’ve been without constant housing since 8/5/2022 and either sleep in my car, find someone who will let me sleep in a couch or the last 2-3 months I’ve been at a hotel in which myself nor my family who is in NY can help me pay for. Recently my car sustained significant damage and I lost the new job I just had finally found.
I really need help and don’t know where to begin. I can’t even get food stamps yet or help for my dogs and their stones as I haven’t received a separation letter from my employers yet and it’s been days since had an actual meal.
I have 2 dogs that my therapist registered as my emotional support animals and with the heat starting so early I don’t want to be stuck in my car for 7 yrs.
Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.