Credit card hacked

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Mr. Seltzer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Credit card hacked

Post by Mr. Seltzer »

Hello, My name is Perala I live in Miami, Florida. I have been blessed with 2 beautiful amazing Children. My credit card account was hacked.
We recently bought a house with their father who has recently left due to some addiction problems. We also are  victims of identity fraud and my account was hacked my credit cards maxed and Ever since then Our bills have been over due because I had to change all my account information.
This happened in February and it's still haunting us till this day. I came even pay a lot of bills with a check because of so many return checks because my account was frozen.
 I'm way behind in our mortgage and bills due to the credit card hacked. My electricity will be shut off on Monday unless I go to Lineup in the morning and get lucky enough to have my lights on before the weekend. I work but with All our bills & loans unfortunately I am way behind & VERY desperate.  I have exhausted all the resources. I am asking for just a little help to get me a little ahead till I can get another job. I am asking for HELP to find resources in my area that might be able to help me.  
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Credit card hacked

Post by Admin »

since the hack led to some legal issues, there are free lawyers in Miami FL. You also mentioned you have a low income, so you should be able to (hopefully) qualify. Look here for a free lawyer in Miami. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... esour.html
Mr. Seltzer wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:50 am Hello, My name is Perala I live in Miami, Florida. I have been blessed with 2 beautiful amazing Children. My credit card account was hacked.