Ensure for cancer patient

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
KStewart
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ensure for cancer patient

Post by KStewart »

Good afternoon,
My husband is a Cancer patient and for a while had a feeding tube placed and was getting nutrition through a supplement called Levity, which is very similar to Boost or Ensure. My husband has had his tube removed and is now able to eat a normal and regular diet, but he still needs the ensure for more vitamins and minerals. As a result of the change to Ensure, we have about 8 cases of Jevity that we no longer need and would like to donate. If this is something you are interested in, please let me know and Ill be happy to drop it off.
If this is something you don't accept perhaps you can let me know that as well and suggest an alternative.
The stuff is expensive and in days economy I sure would hate to just end up throwing it away.
yara sky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Ensure for cancer patient

Post by yara sky »

Hello,
My name is Eliz and a Connecticut resident. I'm experiencing a financial hardship due to cancer and need Ensure drink.
I'm the primary care giver for my elderly parents who both have cancer, and conservator for my disabled daughter.
I recently lost my job and have fallen behind on many bills and can't afford Ensure or insurance. I'm responsible for my parent's supplemental insurance which is over 200.00 a month for each. I'm behind on the premium and they are at risk of losing coverage. In addition, I'm behind on car taxes and my vehicle is up the registration renewal.
If someone could please contact me and provide some guidance on the Ensure drinks for nutrition. I would really appreciate it.