Benefits illegally denied

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Cruisers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Benefits illegally denied

Post by Cruisers »

I have been robbed twice since moving here. Then to make things worse, my public benefits applications were denied illegally.
First A man renting a condemned house, $350.00 of my Social Security Disability Income, as I am a Disabled American citizen, I lived there for 3 days in a moldy, unsafe house holes in the ceiling and floor. A meth addict in the camper in the yard, a rapist in the house! I had to run! 2 nights in a hotel $150.00 for my safety! Now I don't have gas money, or enough to rent an apartment due to benefits denied.
I found an apartment with a move-in special, the maintenance man who has a Master-lock key, has been entering my apartment without my knowledge or permission, I'm missing small expensive items! Before I realize this, he has conned me into selling him my old car,he drove away with it and the title that I have Not signed and I am now robbed of the $120.00 he still owes on that Mitsubishi Mirage, he was MIA for 3 days. He has exposed a gun at me! I called 911 only to be put on hold! Dispatch gets around to answering phone, and says "You will need to sue him" gives me the name of a Legal Referral service! I have informed them of 3 crimes! And my protected status as a Disabled American citizen. I call the legal service, it's an answering service, I'm told to call a lawyer NEXT WEEK! WHAT? I hang up.

I have called West Fort Worth(less) Legal Aid due to the illegal denial of benefits. "You can call on the 29th" . I am told by a rude, public servant! This is a Texas legal aid program for citizens! I need my monies back now before the 1st to pay the rent on this roach infested , gun carrying, drug-dealer infested unsafe, dump! Where the rent is listed as 850.00, after signing documents, the rent is really 950.00 and the bills are not included, "It's going to be all of your Social Security check." Says the secretary to the Landowners, an LLC, I will be forced to pay utilities, water, sewer, and garbage, of all the other apartment dwellers, as those utilities are divided (unfairly) and I will pay for the 10 people below me! I am one person, who practices "water conservation" as potable water is a hot commodity! There was no hot water for 3 days, this is a housing violation! Everyone here should have been put in hotels until the 57 year old boiler was repaired! "Untenable" is the legal language...the senora neighbor asked me if I had hot water, no, 3 days no hot water, housing violation!
No working smoke alarms. This is the job of the Fire Marshall! A huge violation! Children! Disabled people, like me, unable to run! And God-Forbid, the drug dealer here could easily kill a few of us "Free-Basing" cocaine and lighting the place on fire. There are babies living next door to him! He made me sick setting off a roach bomb in the middle of the night! If it kills bugs, what do you think it does to humans? Nothing? DUH! I now have mature, egg laying roaches (photos) in my unit, prior to their arrival I had a million immature roaches, a sign that "bombing" had occurred" In a civilized, educated nation you hire an exterminator and they spread a paste the disease-spreading pestilence eats and dies, no more roaches! And then the garbage, broken glass and sewage-leaking boiler room...no inside the gate parking spot, even though I'm paying for it, for my used, but excellent car I'm financing. I'm fiscally liable to keep said car safe as I have no money due the denial of my public aid.

A gun toting maintenance man (which is also illegal) with a master key! The unit next to me is vacant, but Mr maintenance opens the door with his master key and there is the evidence of habitation. Dishes pots and pans and food, there's no insulation and I can hear very clearly at midnight somebody cooking on that stove. The door opens and closes. And then there is a key inserted in the lock of MY door and MY door knob is being turned! This has happened every night since I have been here! I have summoned the Fort Worth(less) Police, they told me to call the lawyers' service.... Believe me that back door with a large window is barricaded! I enter/exit the front door where I'm seen, I walk everywhere so my car is present giving the illusion I am home. November 28th 2021 I return home from a job interview at a prestigious auto dealership, there is a man with his hoodie up and his face concealed by a mask attempting to enter my unit and the vacant unit next door. I wait in my car. He then, unsuccessful in entering either unit, goes downstairs to the house of the dealer. This dealer right now has been up since 4:30 cleaning his unit that's 4:30 a.m. why am I awake? Because I can hear him cleaning. There are children next door to him! A couple of his customers the other night, decided to steal the food left by GrubHub in the wrong building, they stole the food a mother ordered for her 11-year-old daughter! I witnessed that as I was waiting in my doorway for the opportunity to be able to go to my vehicle and retrieve my valuables that I have to take with me every time I leave my apartment, that I have a contract with the landlords to act as Landlord/Tenant Agent. I am in an agreement with the landlord's , not their secretary! Not the thief, gun toting maintenance man!
In every apartment complex across America a new protocol has been engaged, because of that sweet woman in Florida, 19 years old college student Miya, raped and dead now, because of the maintenance man had a master key. This new protocol is over 20 years old, at the apartment complex I co-managed, a safe is used with the keys to the individual apartments, individual keys, you can only get the key to one unit and it has to be returned as soon as you are completed with your maintenance, that is if the unit is unoccupied!
Only the apartment manager can open the safe hand the key to maintenance... maintenance does not have legitimate right to enter anyone's apartment without 72 hours written notice and that is only with the presence of the tenant, the landlords agent! I know tenant law, I read tenant law books on my lunch hour! Pay close attention to what I am saying.
The reason I am telling you all of this, is this is now documentation as part of my benefits application which once again illegally denied. I asked your "philanthropic society" for assistance and you sent me to other people for assistance they will not give me. Even as a Disabled American Citizen! You, yourselves have the financial ability, and requirement to assist me, financially to help me get through this difficult time until I receive my first paycheck. A paycheck, for work I am doing in great agony! My erector spinae muscles tore away from my back in 2010, tore away, I could not get surgery because I was not permitted to have Medicaid even though I am a United States citizen! I didn't fit the "color bar!" I was finally disabled in 2014, then I got Medicare and Medicaid to cover the $300 premium for my Medicare. Without Medicaid benefits $300 is removed from my 1,050 a monthly Social Security disability check. (Which I paid into working 80 hour weeks in my 20s and the rest of my life)
The state of Texas is unlawfully, illegally denying me Medicaid. I will receive $750 to pay $1,050 rent.. my EBT card has been revoked because I made $50 over the poverty limit for this state Texas. No. I received $750 Social Security Disability, that puts me $250 under the poverty line for Texas. I explained this to three different people with Health and Human Services Texas. "Well you can reapply" is what I am told by three people at HHS. "I DO NOT NEED TO REAPPLY I HAVE AN ACTIVE CARD. YOU NEED TO PUT THE FUNDS ON THERE NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF YOUR DEFICIENCY."
I was asked three times, "what is your nationality? " I am of the American race, I am a natural born American citizen, I am a Disabled American as well. So you're not Hispanic? I'm Native American and I am registered! "Well we're really looking to take care of the Hispanics" that's a quote! I said it sounds like discrimination and then they hang up on me.. hmm. They are required by law and that is a violation of my rights as an American citizen. And one more thing it is a felony every time you assist someone living in the country unlawfully, that is why it is called illegal!
I am telling you all of this because it is now in print, it is dated documentation is what it's called.

Fort Worth, Texas United States of America
TMobileuser

Re: Benefits illegally denied

Post by TMobileuser »

Good morning.
I am asking for any type of assistance to help me pay for a room for just a few nights as my benefits were cut, illegally by the way. I have exhausted all my funds and have no one to help me. I have myself and 2 cats that are my support animals. So shelters are not a viable option for me. I have tried.
I have applied for food benefits and have to complete a phone interview, which I am going to try again today to contact them.
I am unsure of any housing assistance at this time. Only because I have no income, no children and not disabled and benefits were illegally cut.
I am homeless and actively searching for a job and currently have several interviews lined up. One being today Monday at Checkers on Cypress Gardens Blvd. Another interview on the Thursday.
I have had several offers for other interviews, but they were in Tampa and Orlando areas. Since I have no vehicle, I was unable to attend or accept if offered employment.
I have been out walking and filling out paper applications, as well as on Indeed and Florida website for employment . I continue to pray that something comes along quickly. Because I can not continue this way of life. I have never been in such a situation, much less live on the streets hoping and praying no one sees me and I make it through the night.
So if there is any possible way for any kind of assistance, Information on getting legal aid for benefits and housing.
I would be so very Thankful and very appreciative!!!
Thank you for your time and help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Benefits illegally denied

Post by Admin »

If that is accurate, and illegally denied and you think something sketchy going on, try a free attorney. Each state has programs, or you can get advice over the phone. Look here for free attorneys over the phone.