Free money for bills

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Debcook1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Free money for bills

Post by Debcook1 »

Where do people get free money for bills that I hear about? Is it possible? I need cash to pay bills in Georgia. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Free money for bills

Post by Admin »

Debcook1 wrote:Where do people get free money for bills that I hear about? Is it possible? I need cash to pay bills in Georgia. Thank you
Free money does exist, but maybe not what you think. Free money is really money you save. For example, if you are overpaying on car insurance by $100. if you get a new insurance carrier that $100 saved is "free money". Free money is saving 30% by using a free prescription discount card, etc. Here are some of the top money saving tips for free cash.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Jimmy12

Post by Jimmy12 »

I have two kids and need some free money or free grants to help me pay my rent and for food. Where do I turn to for this aid, or ways to get free money? Any advice. The internet has hundreds of sites about free money grants for bills and rent, but they all want me to pay for the info. I can't afford to pay them. Options for me?
LaTessa

Post by LaTessa »

Dear Sirs:
I am interested in any grant programs that offer low interest loans.
I have been to housing court because my Landlord would like me
to vacate the apartment. My child support payments ended a year
ago and it was a large source of income. Since then I have not
been able to pay all of my rent. The Housing Court has already
given me an extension of 4 and 1/2 months. My court stipulation says
that I must vacate the apartment by September 30, 2015.
I would need assistance with the first, security rent and possibly
broker's fees.
Thank you in advance for any programs that I can contact in
the Bronx, New York area.
Roche1

Post by Roche1 »

Hello, I recently lost my job of 15 years. I hate to ask but I need assistance. I have a mortgage and kids and a wife that adores and need me to provide for them. I'm trying to go to school to get a realtors license and open a business to help low income families and senior citizens, vets etc. Please help me, I'll do my due diligence and my part, I'm not just trying to get free money. It will be put it to good use. Thanks in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, that is good that you are not seeking free money. As depending on what exactly you mean, it really does not exist. But there are grants and other forms of support that may help you in your dilemma. They are emergency only programs, and find some details on free grants and other funds that may assist.
Roche1 wrote: I'm not just trying to get free money. It will be put it to good use. Thanks in advance.
Beamer1a

Post by Beamer1a »

Dear Jon,
I'm writing today to find out what, if any, free money programs are available to people who are barely holding on. I see plenty for those already in crisis or making "low income assistance" a lifestyle. I have no employment gaps in 30 years and am currently employed. I have an 8 year old daughter that I have part time. I uphold my financial duties to her and her mother to the tune of $720 a month. I gladly pay, no issue. However in the last few years with everything going on, financially speaking, it's a mess. I'm just trying to keep the lights on and roof over my head. I'm not looking for hand outs or "free money". Just a hand up from this mess with the full intention of repaying any program (if any exist) for those of us who have desperately tried to do things the right way and not just siphon off the system.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

No such thing as "Free money" and people just handing you something. You need to apply to charities. Use smart phone apps or coupons. Play games for cash. Apply to government grants and on and on. It requires time and effort....like everything in life. And of course most require people to start to become self-sufficient. But seems like you want the game route as far as making a few dollars. Look here for information on getting paid to play games. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... games.html
Joe Terranova

Post by Joe Terranova »

Hi, my name is Abbey. My mother needs money for free and financial assistance with getting her only car back from being towed and we have all been out of work and sick with multiple types of the Flu since Thanksgiving. She didn’t have enough money to have it towed back to our house and now the owner of the parking lot just randomly towed it without giving us any information beforehand or even to where it’s been towed to. She was going to get it towed on Monday, but unfortunately we all got sick and haven’t had a chance to do much since. They said the tow will be $360 today and an additional $60 everyday that it sits there. We don’t have this kind of money to be doing this, no one would help us out at all before it got to this point and we are very desperate for a program to give us some of that free because we have no other vehicle now. Is there anyway I can get some information about any help that can be done? Thank you so much, I appreciate it.