Help with car loan

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Larry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help with car loan

Post by Larry »

I need help with paying my car loan, bank promised to refinance my car yearly if I paid on time to help build credit and to lower my apr.

Bank now refuses to help even though I have a good history. I am paying $30,000 for a car with a 22K sticker. Monthly car payments are way too high. What can I do?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help with car loan

Post by Admin »

Car loans are tough to get help with. Did you try an automobile refinance? Basically you can modify or refinance your car loan, similar to what people do for mortgages. It can lower your payment. Of course it depends on your credit, payment history, and other factors, but it is worth a shot. Here is more details on how the refinancing works.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ve_on.html
Gannon

Post by Gannon »

I am trying to find help for my son, his wife and 5 children in Texas. They have a loan overdue that they may lose their car; they need help paying for car insurance and tags for car that is up at the end of this month, also a shut off notice on the electric. My son works all the over time he can get, but not much of that. His wife is dealing with severe depression, panic and OCD disorder, so they also have a lot of medical bills going out and she is not able to work at this time. They need help right away. Please can anyone help this family, I help all I can, but I just don't have enough. Thank you so, so much.
McDaniels

Post by McDaniels »

I'm contacting you today for assistance with our situations. Me my fiancé and our 7 year old daughter was forced to move from a bad area in Phoenix Arizona, because of the violence gun shots and things that were going on. We found a house in California, to get a better opportunity in living and find good paying jobs. We were able to pay half on security deposit, and put down deposits for gas and electric and paid the pro ration for the rest of the month which was $392.00. With the moving expenses, we are left with little to nothing, we are late on a car payment which is $430.00 monthly, we have to have the rest of security deposit which is $400.00 along with the first months rent of $850.00 which will be due on Dec1st 2012 with a 3 day grace period. We can't afford to lose our car as then we have no way to get to work. If you can assist us, or can give us some referrals to the organizations that can assist us please contact us via e-mail and by phone.
Troyyer

Post by Troyyer »

I am working full time and need someone willing to help pay some of the rent and my car costs. Its hard now that I have a child on the way and I’m still living with my foster parents. I am paying for health insurance, car insurance and a car payment and its all becoming to much and I was wondering if I could get some kind of help please. If I’m not able to I understand others need it more than I do. Thank you.
Aguilar

Post by Aguilar »

I am in urgent need of help with rent. I am 2 months behind and on payment program with the landlord and cannot pay. Also because of this I have fallen behind on my car loan payment 2 months and possibly will be repossessed. Can someone help me? This is urgent
Westin

Post by Westin »

I'm sorry, had it on the wrong email address. I was hoping y'all could help with my car payment, I am two months behind. My car payment is $373.18 a month and I know two months is more than the $500 you said you were limited to helping.
I have been separated for four years trying to make it on my own, it's been hard. I rented a room up until this past February when the people I rented from moved too far away from my job. Now I been working two jobs for the last 4 years, up until November 2014 when I fell at work and on top of that I was in a car accident in March of this year. And on top of all that, my daughter decides to take off in March and left her 8 year old daughter, my granddaughter, with me!
I do get workers comp and was able to make all my bills until I had to move and get an apartment for me and my granddaughter. Then my daughter gets angry with me and cancels her child support card. So it's been really hard. I want to be able to give my granddaughter everything she needs but lately it's just been a struggle. Is there any way possible you could help me with these two car payments so we don't lose our only means of transportation? Please let me know as soon as possible please. And thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Who is your bank again? Chase? Did you call them to tell them of your hardship. Maybe they will agree to a repayment plan before they reposes it. Especially if you have been working two jobs, tell your lender that. As they may be more flexible. But it sounds like you have a lot of issues (car payment, granddaughter costs, apartment) etc. so you may want to get rid of the car and get a cheaper one...with no loan due. But here are some other suggestions for you on on help with chase car payments.
Westin wrote:I'm sorry, had it on the wrong email address. I was hoping y'all could help with my car payment, I am two months behind. My car payment is $373.18 a month and I know two months is more than the $500 you said you were limited to helping.
I have been separated for four years trying to make it on my own, it's been hard. I rented a room up until this past February when the people I rented from moved too far away from my job. Now I been working two jobs for the last 4 years, up until November 2014 when I fell at work and on top of that I was in a car accident in March of this year. And on top of all that, my daughter decides to take off in March and left her 8 year old daughter, my granddaughter, with me!
I do get workers comp and was able to make all my bills until I had to move and get an apartment for me and my granddaughter. Then my daughter gets angry with me and cancels her child support card. So it's been really hard. I want to be able to give my granddaughter everything she needs but lately it's just been a struggle. Is there any way possible you could help me with these two car payments so we don't lose our only means of transportation? Please let me know as soon as possible please. And thank you very much.
JoshRitter

Post by JoshRitter »

Good afternoon,
I currently reside in Dover, NH and have been unemployed since October and have fallen behind on paying my car loan monthly payments. My loan bank informed me I must pay December's loan payment in full ASAP or my vehicle will be at risk for repossession.
Are there any loans or emergency financial assistance available to help avoid vehicle repossession? Please contact me with if there is such assistance and if so what I must do to see if I am eligible to receive it. I can be reached at this email address.
Peruiu

Post by Peruiu »

Good morning, I am in need of assistance in getting help to pay for my car loan. I recently moved back to Washington State in June and I have only been working for 2 months. I am currently not working anymore due to the fact that I just had my second child. I am in desperate need of assistance, I need help paying my car in which the bank is asking me to pay my past due amount of $1,028 on the car loan or they will come to take it. I depend on my vehicle to get around to places and to take my daughters to their appointments. My family has been helping me for the past 4 months but they are unable to help me anymore due to the fact that they have their own bills to pay. Please respond. Thank you so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

From the details you sent, it seems you want to get out of the car loan. That may be your best option. Read out it here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ar_lo.html
That will free up your income towards paying other critical bills and expenses. So try the programs and lenders we have listed for help.
Peruiu wrote:Good morning, I am in need of assistance in getting help to pay for my car loan.
Marthester5

Post by Marthester5 »

Hello & good afternoon my name is James Victorian, a friend of mine recommended me. I am looking for assistant with an car loan for my family and me. I’m an a first at this so please forgive if I may be in the wrong department. My contact number is currently off at the moment but I am able to email is the best form of communication for me at the moment for the help with the car loan. I do look forward to hearing from someone soon. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi James,
Sounds like you have a Chase auto loan. If so, they offer payment options and programs here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... inanc.html

Marthester5 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:13 am Hello & good afternoon my name is James Victorian, a friend of mine recommended me.