I need over $1000

State and local government assistance programs.
DruryNM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need over $1000

Post by DruryNM »

H, I'm a single 28 year old mom to a ten year old boy that's my strength. I'm
writing because I'm a hard worker just in need of a little help to play catch up with rent due to a
separation after eleven years with my sons dad and I was left with bills to pay for with none of his help.
We always have split bills from a car payment to insurance, cable, gas electric, food, rent plus
supporting my son alone after separation in back in November. I had applied for child support and is in
the process but it has been months and that could definitely help. I'm also looking for a second job. It is just hard when you
have barely no family members you can depend on. They are struggling themselves. Please I'm asking from
the bottom of my heart as on the verge of losing my apartment. I need over 1000 dollars, and thank you so much. Hoping I
hear from someone.
Erica

Re: I need over $1000

Post by Erica »

To Whom It May Concern, I would like to request $1000 of assistance with Rent, electric and gas, due to the fact I am currently unemployed and 7 months pregnant and currently unable to pay my rent and utilities. I’m currently seriously past due and would appreciate any available assistance. Thank you for your time and consideration in my request for $1000 for my bills. You can reach me for any questions or verification.
Oneistheonly

Post by Oneistheonly »

I have been unable to work due to a neck surgery I had couple months back. My electricity and water have been disconnected. I am asking for $1000 of financial help to have this reconnected. I rent a manufactured home in Sterlington, La. 71280
Can someone please assist me with whom I need to contact?
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The job market is on fire and unemployment rate at 18 year of 3.9%. Most experts would not even have said it was possible to get the rate this low again. How could you not find work in Rockland County? Anyhow, go look again for work, and in meantime, apply for rent and utility bill assistance.
TCBad wrote:I am unemployed. I have been looking for work every where.
Seavers

Post by Seavers »

To whom it may concern,
My name is Monique and I can honestly say that I never imagined that when anyone or myself went through domestic issues, collective trauma and losing my job- note: wrongful termination, ALL at the same time that I'm still here after trying and still waiting for any assistance. I just need $1000 or so.
I am extremely grateful for SNAP, however not having a phone can be difficult when constantly having to update my income. I was left with no one to understand me, homeless but got an RV which I'm scared now I'm going to lose. I can't afford gas and I can't pay for it parked at a beach. I will be going through veterans assistance too now. But I really need about $1,000 just to keep my bills for this month. I tried selling my old stuff and even that is not working. I have a disability case but it's been months and too be honest I'm better but not to work and I believe that is the true reason why it takes that long unless you are dying.
I have learned alot of gaps and unanswered questions. It has been a eye-opening experience and I hope no one will ever go through what I have. Please let me know what financial assistance I can TRULY receive right away. I have worked for 19 years and had a mental breakdown and now I have financial trauma to deal with. But God came through not with money. Anyways please email me back when you can. Enjoy your weekend.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you indicate your credit is decent, try an interest free loan. As it should be possible to borrow that $1000 or so - it is not a huge amount.
Some charities, churches and organizations such as the Jewish Foundation offer the funds. Look here for interest free loans. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html
Seavers wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:00 am I just need $1000 or so.